Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wow, this stuff is great. Got it last night. I did as I was told and washed my face with the cleanser then put on some of the BP. It was dry at first when I put it on but I didnt need any moisturizer cause my skin gets INSANELY oily. So, I woke up this morning and damn, all my pimples except 1 are smaller and dryer. Dramatically reduced in size. Also my face isnt as red as before. I cant wait to keep using this product if the results keep gettin better biggrin.gif

A couple good things Neutrogena did with there Advanced Solutions:

Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser: Neutrogena did a good job with this product. It's active ingredient is SA 0.5%. This is key because it still cleans out pores and it doesnt over irritate the skin when used in combo with the BP. Secondly, it has Glycolic Acid in it which helps fade red marks. The only bad thing about this product is the smell. I've definatly smelled better cleansers before

Sun Shield Day Lotion: After 1 use, no bad things yet. It didnt appear "glossy", definatly wasnt greasy, absorbed quickly, and didnt put a shine on my face. It soothed my skin which is awesome. Also it has SPF 15 which is a must when using BP and is good for overall healthyness of skin. I'll even go as far as saying that this had moisturizing properties. So far I'm digging this product.

Overnight Acne Control Lotion: Neutrogena did an excellent job with this product too. It is basically 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, but they didnt add fragrance to it. They kept the inactive ingredients to a minimun. I like this alot. When I first put this on it dried my skin (made it feel kinda tight). If you have dry skin dont worry, just put on a good moisturizer after it dries and you should be fine. This product helped some of my acne overnight, no joke.

I'm following the regimen that they say to do. It goes as follows:

Morning:

Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser

Sun Shield Day Lotion

(I spot treat any pimples with the BP)

Night:

Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser

Overnight Acne Control Lotion

Feel free to ask any questions or comments and I'll gladly help. I'll post and update on how this regimen is goin in say a week or so.

Here's a link to the product:

-Neutrogena Advanced Solutions

-Here it is on drugstore.com

this is my 4th day with it. so far, i dont think its been helping me out alot=/

the moisterizor does have zinc oxide and that one other thing, which is a good thing. it also makes you smell kinda.....womeny -.-; im a guy, and i tihnk it smells nice = ]

ive been using a cleaner by eucerin before this one, and i think that one was better....it made my pimples smaller and dryer, and it doesnt make my skin dry like this one, but its only been 4 days, actually 3. ill just keep using this one and see if i get any improvements....

the only that that has really cleared up my skin before was proactiv, but my parents wont let me get that anymore. too expensive.... =/

UPDATE: So far I am absolutly LOVING this product. In a matter of fact my mom complimented my face today. First she was like, matt your face is looking really well. Then about 20min later when she passed she was like WOW your face is a WHOLE lot better. eusa_dance.gif

Im so happy now. ATM I have 1 active pimple. Its a real bugger. The BP has gotten rid of my old acne REALLY quick (6 days) and I'm satisfied. Also my face isnt as red and the Glycolic Acid in the Cleanser helps my face a lot.

So far this is the best acne treatment I have EVER used on my face. AMAZING, just AMAZING eek.gif

Once again, feel free to ask any questions and I will gladly answer them.

I told you guys this product kicks serious butt, i love it too. Ive been useing it for over a month and my skin looks awsome

I'd say moderate.  I have it:

Most on Chin

Some on forehead

under nose

little comedones on both cheeks

blemishes next to nose on both sides

and some on jawline

but now I'm lik 95% clear  biggrin.gif    biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

I was on Proactiv for abuot 8months and let me say IT MADE MY FACE WORSE. I have a pic of me while on proactiv. it looks soooooo bad. Worse then how I started out. Believe it or not it was the worse thing I've done to my skin.

wut about acnefree? anyway, i used neutrogena advanced solutions and it worked quite decently, but it was just too harsh for my skin. hope this isnt the case with you. Also, i used about 3 times the amount they told me to use. Now im on Dan's Regimen and its working quite well.

I too am on This product. I just started it today but i will DEFINITLY keep you all posted on my results.

I dont see a need for the day lotion though. Could I replace it with a different BP?

I too am on This product. I just started it today but i will DEFINITLY keep you all posted on my results.

I dont see a need for the day lotion though. Could I replace it with a different BP?