Bp Takes Longer Tha...

Notifications
Clear all

Bp Takes Longer Than 15 Minutes To Dry?

MemberMember
(@leahp95)

Posted : 11/06/2013 11:50 pm

I have been on the regimen for two months now. For the past two weeks, when I use two pumps(of the big kit) of the bp it will take 30-35 minutes to fully dry. I'm not sure why it is taking so long to dry and feel like sometimes it breaks me out even more because I leave it on for so long. But I'm afraid if I use less of the bp, I'll break out more because I'm not using enough. *sigh*

Can anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 11/07/2013 11:29 pm

I have been on the regimen for two months now. For the past two weeks, when I use two pumps(of the big kit) of the bp it will take 30-35 minutes to fully dry. I'm not sure why it is taking so long to dry and feel like sometimes it breaks me out even more because I leave it on for so long. But I'm afraid if I use less of the bp, I'll break out more because I'm not using enough. *sigh*

Can anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks.

How are you applying it? Are you making sure that you gently blend it into the skin?

MemberMember
(@almanac)

Posted : 11/08/2013 6:46 am

It's been like that for me in these past few weeks too, I've noticed. But I don't break out from it. Today was probably the first time in recent weeks that the BP dried quicker, and I think it may have been because I let my face dry a little longer than usual after I cleanse. Maybe that's why? Other than that, I don't know why else it would take longer to dry..

MemberMember
(@leahp95)

Posted : 11/08/2013 11:41 pm

Yes, I gently try to apply it into my skin and help it absorb faster, but it still takes 30 minutes.

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 11/09/2013 10:16 am

Yeah I agree it takes forever to dry

MemberMember
(@guitarist94)

Posted : 11/10/2013 1:05 pm

try using a fan. I have a ceiling fan and i turn it on high and stand under it and it absorbs a lot faster.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 11/11/2013 5:30 am

It takes me a long time too. But I usually sit in front a fan afterwards to help it dry faster lol. Takes about 40-50 mins for me.