Notifications
Clear all

Red Acne Marks? Best Treatments ?

MemberMember
(@powerfularena)

Posted : 11/01/2013 12:30 pm

Hi, I've had red acne marks for almost a year and a half could even be 2 years now. I have seen noticeable improvements, before a year ago I used bp not knowing it prolonged red marks, however since then I've eclipsed this and the sun etc. iv been using dans cleanser and aha + every night for a week, will aha be any help to red acne marks I'm order to fade them.

Please help me

Thank you very much in advance

MemberMember
(@y0y0ma)

Posted : 01/07/2014 10:31 pm

It's not the BP that prolongs the red marks, its the dryness that BP causes that causes the irritation which causes red marks. You can stop this irritation by using moisturizer like the regimen says. The red marks will fade with time, you have to let them heal. No type of exfoliant, including ahas, have ever worked for me, they have only make it worse. Some things that you can to to help your body heal its skin faster would be to get about 2g of Omega 3 a day, get amino acids in your diet, drink enough water, get enough sleep, and try to eat more fruits and vegetables instead of meat and dairy and grain. (The last one will help you get a less acidic diet and more alkaline in your diet, which some doctors believe help fade red marks, I don't know for sure that the last one will work, I just started trying it myself)