Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
texasholdem

weird question on accutane

this question may be weird and awkward and some might think its stupid but I think its a legitimate question:

ok lets say uv eaten and have just taken ur accutane pill. what if an hour later u have to use the bathroom to take a "dump" will the accutane stay in ur body system or not?

this question may be weird and awkward and some might think its stupid but I think its a legitimate question:

ok lets say uv eaten and have just taken ur accutane pill. what if an hour later u have to use the bathroom to take a "dump" will the accutane stay in ur body system or not?

Yes, I'd also like to know what effects the size of the meal would have on Accutane treatment. I always take my dose after a large meal.

I would say just to be on the safe side, Texas, you should probably hold it in 48-72 hours.

just pucker up and sit verrry still...

I would say just to be on the safe side, Texas, you should probably hold it in 48-72 hours.

just pucker up and sit verrry still...

I really feel like taking a crap after an accutane pill but I hold it in till the next day so that it dont go down the drain...if it does come out though, try to pick it out and reuse it, dont waste the precious tane eusa_wall.gifeusa_wall.gifeusa_wall.gif