The Express Regimen...

Notifications
Clear all

The Express Regimen, Input Needed!

MemberMember
(@geekboy)

Posted : 10/29/2013 9:29 am

Hi guys, been a long time since i posted here. The regimen has been working wonders on my face, never had a pimple lasting more than a week. However, as the title states, i need to something that's much faster as i'm joining the army next week and i doubt i'll have 15 minutes to wash my face. Are there any suggestions to do something like the regimen yet under 1-2 minutes? Thanks!

MemberMember
(@guitarist94)

Posted : 10/29/2013 9:42 pm

not possible man. You could try a BP face wash or something but i doubt it will work as well.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 10/29/2013 9:51 pm

Have you tried staying clear doing th regimen just once a day? Maybe you can't do the full regimen in the morning, but maybe at night you have more time? How much time do you have to spare?

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 10/29/2013 11:37 pm

Try using the regimen at night? Like the above poster stated.

MemberMember
(@calumma)

Posted : 10/30/2013 3:14 am

BP at night and AHA and sunscreen for daytime?

MemberMember
(@geekboy)

Posted : 10/30/2013 3:10 pm

Hi guys. Actually, I've been doing the regimen once a day only at night now, just a quick wash with cleanser in the morning. However, I've heard from friends who enlisted before me that during the night, there is barely anytime to shower and stuff, much less wash your face. Looks like I've gotta to sneak to the toilet to wash my face or just do a quick cleanse without the bp. Thanks for the suggestions!