Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyglorx

Please read this

im now on week 20 and my face still breaking very very badly. why am i still breaking out so bad? is that common? my skin is sooooooooo dry its not even funny. i need to moisturize 2x a day or the skin will fall off my face. does skin dryness tend to get less and less dry as treatment progresses? why is my face so much more dry than my arms? maybe i should stop moisturizing? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I HAVE AT LEAST 20 CYSTS RIGHTY NOW, AND I ONLY HVE 6 DAY SUPPLY LEFT. DERM SAYS THIS IS MY LAST WEEK. !!!

I'm sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating it is to not have good skin but I

cannot imagine how you feel!! cry.gif

What kind of moisturiser are you using?? Cetaphil is like the best out there; if you're not using that, give it a try. You might think that the durg (I'm guessing it's Accutane) isn't working at all but a lot of people have said that they didn't see results until months after their last month. If it is really bothering you, than you should see your dermatologist. Maybe you could get like those shots into your cysts. I heard that helps a ton!! I'm sorry if I wasn't very helpful, but I just wanted to offer as much help as I could. I wish you the best of luck and keep your chin up!!!! You never know, it could give you flawless skin in a couple of months!!

Can you convince your doctor to put you on for another month or two? It's worth a shot. Good luck I hope it works out for you.

im now on week 20 and my face still breaking very very badly. why am i still breaking out so bad? is that common? my skin is sooooooooo dry its not even funny. i need to moisturize 2x a day or the skin will fall off my face. does skin dryness tend to get less and less dry as treatment progresses? why is my face so much more dry than my arms? maybe i should stop moisturizing? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I HAVE AT LEAST 20 CYSTS RIGHTY NOW, AND I ONLY HVE 6 DAY SUPPLY LEFT. DERM SAYS THIS IS MY LAST WEEK. !!!

What kind of moisturiser are you using?? Cetaphil is like the best out there; if you're not using that, give it a try.  Maybe you could get like those shots into your cysts. I heard that helps a ton!!