Need Help Red Mark!

Notifications
Clear all

Need Help Red Mark!

MemberMember
(@jangs)

Posted : 10/23/2013 7:11 am

Hi I am J. I have been using the regimen from Acne. org product for 6 weeks. It went well . My face got clear about 85% from acne. Still has a bit break out. But I have red mark or dark spot after acne is gone. I started using AHA after a month on the regimen. My skin is flaky and itchy so much. After some acne was gone. They lefy red mark on my face. So it looks like I still have acne:(. Does anyone know faster way to get rid of the red mark? Could you tell me the product and how to use with the regimen please! Thank you.

post-210264-0-51641700-1382530283_thumb.

post-210264-0-51641700-1382530283_thumb.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 10/23/2013 8:28 pm

Stick with the AHA! It takes time to help with the red marks because you are using BP and that slows down the healing. What I do is I spot treat my red marks with AHA before I put on the BP. It works better for me that way, maybe it will for you. It took my red marks a couple of months to eventually fade.

JangS liked
MemberMember
(@jangs)

Posted : 10/24/2013 9:15 pm

THank you nicmic62 .So after I wash my face with cleanser then spot treat with AHA right? But I am confused your schedule use after you put BP on your face.Please tell me again. Thank you

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 10/24/2013 9:25 pm

THank you nicmic62 .So after I wash my face with cleanser then spot treat with AHA right? But I am confused your schedule use after you put BP on your face.Please tell me again. Thank you

Yup. After cleansing, and your face is dry, you spot treat with AHA. And when that dries, you apply your BP over that and then moisturizer.

JangS liked
MemberMember
(@jangs)

Posted : 10/27/2013 8:03 pm

Thank nicmic62 for replying. Have ever tried TCA peel, retinoid, etc for peeling the red mark? Should I stick with only acne.org product? Is it enogh? I have more question about makeup on flaky skin. I put bb cream that have spf on. My face looks awful. I try not put makeup on but my wedding is coming up. I need to makeup. I am afraid it will look very bad. Do you now how to makeup with flaky skin? Please tell me Thank you

MemberMember
(@juicy-c)

Posted : 10/28/2013 11:55 am

I used jojoba oil and the equate moisturizing cream and it helped mine dramatically!! I knw people say jojoba oil doesn't help but it does for me.