Notifications
Clear all

Water Diet And Suppliments?

MemberMember
(@greylima)

Posted : 10/23/2013 1:47 am

Hi guys ,I'm Lima and i'm also New to this community ,m 16 and suffering from ance :( i use to have clear skin before than most of my friends but it looks like ance has taken its revenge on me.. . Lately i've been read about water fast and i also wanted to try that to see any improvements im not sure how long i have to do this(i have been thinking maybe 3-4days) and also i take Vitamin c pills along with some other antioxidant pills every am and pm , will taken that affect my water fast by any change?Thanks

MemberMember
(@alex13)

Posted : 10/23/2013 4:29 pm

I`d suggest you to take also veg juice among that, water fast + cucumber juice (avoid tomatoes and carrots) and vitamin c + d

it should be good for 3 days, dont get longer... than start eating but in small quantities until the body gets used to food again, first day a little, second day more, third day normal.

Regards,

S3.Xx

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 10/23/2013 7:45 pm

If you must o something lie that, make it a green smoothie fast.

MemberMember
(@greylima)

Posted : 10/24/2013 5:23 am

Oh thanks guys :) i thought i shouldn't eat or drink anything except water during my water fast..I started today my stomach is already growling but i can manage and since m in a sports team i think i will feel tired then but i got no choice

MemberMember
(@23220)

Posted : 10/24/2013 8:34 am

You should check out about water fasting; there is already a lot of relevant information. I think you should consider postponing the fast if you have a sports commitment.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 10/24/2013 9:35 am

Oh thanks guys :) i thought i shouldn't eat or drink anything except water during my water fast..I started today my stomach is already growling but i can manage and since m in a sports team i think i will feel tired then but i got no choice

You have a choice. You could instead eat real, whole nutrient dense food.

What do you expect from this fast? How often do you plan to do it? Look into Intermittent fasting.

MemberMember
(@greylima)

Posted : 10/24/2013 10:13 am

Okay , m going to continue with this fast in search of clear skin :) thanks guys for all your help :D was really helpful :)