Notifications
Clear all

Under Eye Help

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 10/22/2013 11:34 am

I have been using the regimen now for about two weeks. While I do see improvements, my poor under eyes are severely parched and dehydrated, making me look like I'm 80 years-old! I've tried jojoba oil and expensive eye creams and it only allows for a few hours of relief and then it's instant time travel to my 80 year-old self again. Has anyone else experienced this? What helped?

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 10/22/2013 6:47 pm

What I do during the day is apply the cerave moisturizer underneath my eyes. During the night I apply a thin layer of vaseline underneath my eyes.

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 10/22/2013 8:16 pm

What I do during the day is apply the cerave moisturizer underneath my eyes. During the night I apply a thin layer of vaseline underneath my eyes.

Now there's something I haven't tried. Will have to pick up some Vaseline and give it a try! Thanks!

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 10/22/2013 8:53 pm

Now there's something I haven't tried. Will have to pick up some Vaseline and give it a try! Thanks!

Yeah, no problem. Just remember a thin layer lol. A Little goes a long way.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 10/22/2013 9:37 pm

I always try to apply my eye cream/moisturizer before I apply the BP. Just as a protective layer from BP getting close to my eyes.

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 10/28/2013 10:33 am

I always try to apply my eye cream/moisturizer before I apply the BP. Just as a protective layer from BP getting close to my eyes.

I started doing this and the dryness and puffiness are down. Thanks for your input! cool.png