Notifications
Clear all

Pretty Much Clear?

MemberMember
(@lizhernandez)

Posted : 10/21/2013 6:17 pm

I've been on dans regimen ever since May until now which has been five months and a half. I'm somewhat clear. I have no active breakouts/pimples. Only thing that's left pretty much is the scarring and reddish marks. I don't know if you can tell by the pictures but I did use to pick at my pimples back when I wasn't treating it, so it also left dents in my skin. Is there anything out there that could probably help diminish that along with the red marks? Or would it have to be done by laser? Also I'm trying to quit the regimen and go back on a more natural skincare. Would it be bad if I all of a sudden stop using bp and go back to Michael Todd true organics which I was using previously? Also did/have any of you experienced growth in facial hair or is it just me?!!!

post-186614-0-07143000-1382397062_thumb.

MemberMember
(@allison91)

Posted : 10/21/2013 6:55 pm

I would try a TCA peel. It worked pretty well for me.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 10/21/2013 8:54 pm

those are pretty minor- a few fraxels would do it, or a few sessions with a dermaroller...check out the owndoc.com forum for lots of info if you want to do it yourself

you look great though, very clear

MemberMember
(@dylanc)

Posted : 10/22/2013 1:13 am

Have you tired the acne.org AHA? That's supposed to be great at removing red marks/old acne marks

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 10/22/2013 8:37 pm

I agree with Dylan up there with the AHA! It really did help so much with my red marks. I applied the AHA as a spot treatment AM and PM under the BP and it worked out really well for me.

MemberMember
(@lizhernandez)

Posted : 10/25/2013 7:52 am

I would try a TCA peel. It worked pretty well for me.

What's that?

those are pretty minor- a few fraxels would do it, or a few sessions with a dermaroller...check out the owndoc.com forum for lots of info if you want to do it yourself

you look great though, very clear

Thank you (:

I'll look into that! Have you heard of the PMD? Do you think that'll work?

Have you tired the acne.org AHA? That's supposed to be great at removing red marks/old acne marks

Yes I have! But I haven't given it a shot.

I agree with Dylan up there with the AHA! It really did help so much with my red marks. I applied the AHA as a spot treatment AM and PM under the BP and it worked out really well for me.

I think I'll try it! It's supposed to fade them right?

Did you apply sunscreen at all in the morning? Also were you left with scarring? Lol sorry too many questions

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 10/25/2013 10:51 am

have not heard of PMD, what is that?

MemberMember
(@lizhernandez)

Posted : 10/25/2013 4:11 pm

have not heard of PMD, what is that?

It's a personal microdermabrasion device you can use at home vs having to go to dermatologists/ doctors office and having to pay hundreds even thousands of dollars for sessions