Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smoyle127

Never have felt so good...

The last few weeks my face has remained about 100% clear and my back has been 100% clear for months now. It's such a great feeling! Not having to worry about people looking at me, talking about me, etc! Nobody has made one comment this year combined to the loads I got last year.

My grades are soaring...everything is great.

Thank you Accutane, for changing my life... hopefully forever.

wel done mate, im happy for you. I remember how great i felt when i was 100% clear for 6 months, one of the best summers of my life.

are u finished on accutane?

thats great! now that your done with acne you have a lot more confidence and stuff, also great that you're putting it to good use! eusa_clap.gif

Congratulations and party hard, bro.

I would rather have gone through acne then get clear, than be naturally clear in the first place.

The stuff that you learn about yourself, why you treat people the way you do, what people are capable of and what YOU'RE capable of... it's all worth it in the end, no matter how hard the struggle.

Congratulations and party hard, bro.

I would rather have gone through acne then get clear, than be naturally clear in the first place.

The stuff that you learn about yourself, why you treat people the way you do, what people are capable of and what YOU'RE capable of... it's all worth it in the end, no matter how hard the struggle.

Guest >:(

Congrats! Now you can drift slowly towards death as your body stops being able to maintain itself. Bye-Bye zits, hello slow suffocating death! eusa_dance.gif

Congrats, that must feel good. The accutane is already clearing me and I also feel amaaaaazing because of it. I've almost forgot what its like.

although i havent been fully clear for about 2 years now, the accutane i was on (which i got off over the summer) really helped my face. I got alot of red marks but im still pretty happy and act normal around others. Although the Accutane did clear my back 100% and I have seen a pimple on there for about 4 months now

ohhhhh hell no, datguy instead of talking about someone who DOES post their picture why dont you be a MAN and post yours? is this maybe because you are infact ugly???? ding ding ding johnny, i think thats right! elsa is the most beautiful thing that god has created, he spent the 7th day creating her...fucker

Guest brokencocoon
ohhhhh hell no, datguy instead of talking about someone who DOES post their picture why dont you be a MAN and post yours? is this maybe because you are infact ugly???? ding ding ding johnny, i think thats right! elsa is the most beautiful thing that god has created, he spent the 7th day creating her...fucker