Notifications
Clear all

Your Digestion Is Key To Clearing Acne

MemberMember
(@dw0725)

Posted : 10/18/2013 6:55 pm

Ask me anything and I will answer all questions... with what I know and will try to back it up with evidence.

MemberMember
(@jug)

Posted : 10/18/2013 8:10 pm

Ever since I started eating Activia probiotic yogurt my acne has decreased significantly.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 10/18/2013 9:17 pm

probiotics break me out.....so dw075 tell us your story, how bad was your acne and what do you do to fight it?

I ditched dairy and gluten and avoid processed foods and sugars...hard to do but I'm almost clear...do you detox? let us know

MemberMember
(@dw0725)

Posted : 10/18/2013 10:05 pm

Hi guys I don't really view this forum much but I feel people just don't really understand what acne is and why people get it. Obviously understanding the root of everything is critical in getting your body into harmony. The common misconception of acne is that people will "grow out of it" or if they change their diet forever people will get "almost clear" but ocasional pimple comes up. But think about all these other people your friends your family that are able to eat anything or everything they want and still don't have a single pimple?! Doesn't that mind boggle you that this happens? There are many stories on here that I've read that people have gotten clear permanently through different routes, but all in all it all comes down to how they have effectively change not their diet (but it will help), do you really want to eat like a rabbit forever? lol jk But how they have improved their digestion process.

I will give an example of why b5 has worked for people

"In addition to playing a role in the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates for energy, vitamin B5 is critical to the manufacture of red blood cells, as well as sex and stress-related hormones produced in the adrenal glands, small glands that sit atop the kidneys. Vitamin B5 is also important in maintaining a healthy digestive tract, and it helps the body use other vitamins, particularly B2 or riboflavin. It is sometimes called the "anti-stress" vitamin, but there is no real evidence whether it helps the body withstand stress."

http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/vitamin-b5-pantothenic-acid

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 10/19/2013 1:51 pm

So basically you're saying that B5 is the most important factor to clearing up acne? Acne can be caused by numerous things, I don't think B5 is the solution to hormonal acne, although it might indirectly help. What dose would you recommend that will not cause the dreaded hairloss side effect? It seems that the daily RDA or even a bit higher than that won't clear up acne, that's why so many people make the mistake of megadosing. I think that if one wants to see an impact on their acne and even their digestion, they would have to supplement because you would have to eat tons of b5 foods to even get close to the 5g amount the article you cited recommends.

MemberMember
(@dw0725)

Posted : 10/19/2013 3:05 pm

No, I am not endorsing b5 at all but showing you what it helps the body do. Acne is an inflammatory response and your skin is the last way to get things it doesnt want in your body out. Try to understand that people take antibiotics, which is something that dermatologists prescribe to people... and it has worked for people..... But guess what when they stop using it, it comes back. Why do you thing it comes back? The true digestion you have to understand is that whatever we eat we want to effectively disolve our foods and then absorb it. Since they havent gotten down to the root of why you need to take the antibiotics, you are attacking the problem, instead of how it started.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 10/19/2013 4:19 pm

Yeah, I understand what you are saying, I was in the same situation because of antibiotics. B5 might solve part of the problem, but the liver and gut will need to be supported with other supplements and a correct diet as well. So basically I was asking what other steps you took to improve your digestion, besides b5

MemberMember
(@lilo)

Posted : 10/20/2013 12:21 am

OK, so how can we improve our digestion so that the skin is not used? What is your regimen?

MemberMember
(@dw0725)

Posted : 10/25/2013 2:36 am

First do a parasite cleanse. I PROMISE your acne will be gone.

MemberMember
(@martinger)

Posted : 10/27/2013 3:51 pm

Three questions:

1. How to get to know I have parasites?

2. Which parasite is causing inflammation?

3. How yo get rid of parasites?