Notifications
Clear all

Dans Aha Red Acne Marks

MemberMember
(@powerfularena)

Posted : 10/18/2013 4:31 am

Hi, this is my first time on this, im 19, i had acne at 15 (red pimples) however now all I have left is just the red marks that get left over after the pimples have gone, they have faded a bit. I've heard that aha is good to fade these red acne marks, I have just recieved my Dans AHA+ and Dans Cleanser.

Should i use the cleanser at night and use the AHA 10 minutes after? (ill try small patch of aha first and see if I react badly for the first couple of days), also when i wake up should I use the cleanser again? and then use sun cream after that ( I have sp25)

How do you think I should go with when to use the cleanser, aha, sunblock?

Thank you very much for taking your time to answer : )

also if i dont react badly to the aha should i use it on the marks or all over face, acne.orgs brandy said its ok to use all over face or on marks but better to do all over as its quicker, and also when im used to it should i use aha twice daily

MemberMember
(@powerfularena)

Posted : 10/18/2013 11:58 am

Anyone please :(

MemberMember
(@powerfularena)

Posted : 10/20/2013 5:04 am

Bump

MemberMember
(@jjj333kkk2)

Posted : 10/20/2013 1:48 pm

Dan`s 10% glycolic acid isn`t really going to do much for your marks. You might get a slight improvement over many months. IMO the gold standard for treating PIH is TCA peels. Look into it.

As for your questions: you can use the AHA twice daily if it doesn`t irritate your skin too much. Use it widely over the area where your marks are.

MemberMember
(@powerfularena)

Posted : 10/20/2013 4:04 pm

Dan`s 10% glycolic acid isn`t really going to do much for your marks. You might get a slight improvement over many months. IMO the gold standard for treating PIH is TCA peels. Look into it.

As for your questions: you can use the AHA twice daily if it doesn`t irritate your skin too much. Use it widely over the area where your marks are.

Hi did aha do anything for you ? If you used it what did it do, also did TVA fade your marks ?

MemberMember
(@powerfularena)

Posted : 11/01/2013 6:51 pm

Bump

MemberMember
(@blacx)

Posted : 11/01/2013 9:20 pm

Whenever using exfoliation product, your skin will be easily affted by the sun. However, it's that dangerous but wearing sunblock will be always recomended when one is experiencing with AHA ( Also with everyday life)

MemberMember
(@powerfularena)

Posted : 11/02/2013 1:38 pm

Bump

Anyone actually tried aha on red marks

MemberMember
(@kalinka)

Posted : 11/02/2013 2:24 pm

yes, it works.. but slowly. i've been using dan's stuff for maybe 3 weeks now, and i'm seeing some fading. definitely worth it though, but don't expect overnight miracles.

i use it twice a day, morning and night, i use a lot of sunblock. also i try to avoid the sun as much as possible through the day, which is easier now cos it's fall here.

i use it all over my face, although I've basically got red marks all over. so in addition to helping with lightening it makes the rest of my normal skin look brighter.

MemberMember
(@powerfularena)

Posted : 11/03/2013 7:11 pm

yes, it works.. but slowly. i've been using dan's stuff for maybe 3 weeks now, and i'm seeing some fading. definitely worth it though, but don't expect overnight miracles.

i use it twice a day, morning and night, i use a lot of sunblock. also i try to avoid the sun as much as possible through the day, which is easier now cos it's fall here.

i use it all over my face, although I've basically got red marks all over. so in addition to helping with lightening it makes the rest of my normal skin look brighter.

Do you have pics you could share mate pls?

MemberMember
(@powerfularena)

Posted : 11/08/2013 4:53 pm

Bump