Notifications
Clear all

Just Took My 1St Accutane Pill!

MemberMember
(@timeforachange)

Posted : 10/16/2013 2:22 pm

Hey guys so i just took my first 40mg capsules of isotretinoin. Thing was a pain to get out!!! LOL

I really hope I don't have a terrible IB. If anyone has started on this PLEASE share your expierience with me!

When do you think ill experience my IB cause i have a show im going to next week and i dont want to look horrible lol

And to anyone who recently started accutane as well, GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

MemberMember
(@bubblyarabia)

Posted : 10/16/2013 3:23 pm

Hey! I started last evening:) I have posted a log so feel free to look up my progress haha x good luck:D

MemberMember
(@intensecow)

Posted : 10/16/2013 3:40 pm

I have been on Accutane for almost 4 weeks now (60 mg/daily) and haven't had an initial breakout - that's not to say I won't get one... Fingers crossed I don't!

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 10/16/2013 3:56 pm

I've never taken accutane, but I just wanted to say best of luck!

Make a log, and keep us all updated (:

MemberMember
(@timeforachange)

Posted : 10/16/2013 10:26 pm

I have been on Accutane for almost 4 weeks now (60 mg/daily) and haven't had an initial breakout - that's not to say I won't get one... Fingers crossed I don't!

Good luck!

Thats very encouraging to hear. My derm barely said anything except to expect the common side effects like dry blah blah blah lol I didn't say i might have an IB so fingers crossed for both of us!!!

MemberMember
(@davek)

Posted : 10/17/2013 7:30 pm

Piece of advice... Google "accutane sexual dysfunction". Wish someone had warned me.