Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
desnuguy

Best Products for Red Marks/Scars?

I have a lot of red marks from previous pimples that i popped.(i have since stopped with that nasty habit.) Now i need to cure these horrible red marks I dont have any craters or indents. Any ideas?

I read on acne.org it takes 4-6 months for the red marks to go away is this true?

Do all red marks go away for sure, is it just a matter of time with these.

get a high percentage in mandelic acid. much stronger than glycolic acid, therefore your healing process will be much faster. hope i helped.

<33

I have a lot of red marks from previous pimples that i popped.(i have since stopped with that nasty habit.) Now i need to cure these horrible red marks I dont have any craters or indents. Any ideas?

Herbal Logix Acne Scar Creme works well. There's a thread about it on here somewhere. They called it Clear Logix though, but its actually Herbal Logix.

Red marks aren't caused by popping pimples.

They're caused by your body building extra capilaries under the skin to fight infection, once there is no infection, your body natuarlly stops bloodflow to these regions, and the hyperpig is gone. Too bad the process takes 4-10 months.

sad.gif

Any product with Glycolic acid is suposed to help, I use herbal logix spot cream, it's worked well so far. and it's pretty cheap.

Puredeming Intense Gel and Herbal Logix Spot/Scar/Blemish Creme are very much touted in this forum. They each have their own threads about red marks. You may want to do a search.