Notifications
Clear all

Severe Scar And Acne (Help) Updated With Pic!

MemberMember
(@crest)

Posted : 10/13/2013 10:04 am

Im 19 years old, having severe acne and scars as shown on the photo.

post-355315-0-40025000-1381728787.jpg

post-355315-0-46673100-1381728835.jpg

MemberMember
(@sypherr)

Posted : 10/18/2013 10:54 am

Hey man, I know things are tough right, but think! We are all in the same boat. Acne sucks, nobody can disagree. You're only 19, and still in the early stages of life. I know its hard to deal with things such as scars, but thousands of people do every day. There are treatments out there, such as laser or dermarolling where people have found great improvement on their scars. Suicide is not the answer. Try to find somebody to talk to about your feelings. If you don't have anyone, you can always talk to me. Hang in there buddy

MemberMember
(@ashish-sharma)

Posted : 10/18/2013 2:47 pm

Suicide is never the answer to any problem and you should know that. Start by researching about the acne you are having and find the actual cause of it. We are all happy to help you but it is you that has to take the action.

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 10/18/2013 6:36 pm

I agree with the other posters.. It's just an obstacle you have to get past in life~ and you can beat it. As far as acne, you don't seem to have much anymore, more-less just scaring. There's new scar treatments coming out all the time, and there's tons of options available now that will help with the scaring you have drastically.

You just have to keep fighting~ There's a whole community of people going through similar things, and lots of them want to help!

If you ever need to talk about anything feel free to message me! (: