Nine Weeks No Impro...

Notifications
Clear all

Nine Weeks No Improvments

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 10/12/2013 5:13 pm

Tomorrow will be the begining of week nine on the regimen and I have has absolutely no improment in my acne... It is very mild but this regimen has not helped it in the slightest it's only cause me dry/ red skin and every single pimple that I have had since begining has turned into a long lasting red mark. I do everything correctly believe me I have read the instruction over and over and over as well as done the quiz to see if I have done anything wrong. I'm looking for advice as what I can do or if I should just stop doing this regimen. I do many other things to help prevent my acne such as changing my pillow case almost every day drinking tons and tons of water and keeping dairy out of my diet... What else can I do? Why isn't this working?? I know I should wait three to six months to see full results blah blah blah but it also says on the results to expect page that someone with mild acne should typically be clear by now.

MemberMember
(@guitarist94)

Posted : 10/12/2013 6:48 pm

im about to begin my 11th week and my skin looks like it finally is starting to get under control. been breaking out like crazy for the past month. The regimen does work though, as i have used it before to get clear skin. to be honest, if you acne is mild i would not use the regimen. The redness, flakiness, and amount of time it takes are just not worth it. The only reason i put up with it is because my skin is horrible and this is the only thing that has ever worked. gotta weigh the pros and cons i suppose

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 10/12/2013 7:34 pm

I'm fine with the dryness and redness... With a crapload of mousturizer and jojoba oil it's manageable but I'm not about to put up with both things... Breaking out daily and dry red flakey skin... I think I am going to give it another month if things don't start showing improvement by then I'm over it

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/12/2013 9:10 pm

You must not understand acne. There is no one-size-fits all solution; all you can do is try a few things and see if something works for you.

Most people will not be able to completely end their acne with any product, usually only time and physical maturation can do that.

The regimen can help, but it by no means is a guarantee; like any product. Find what works for you.

By the way, I'm at "8 years no improvements". Count your blessings, kid.

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 10/12/2013 9:44 pm

I understand acne just fine.... I know there is no fix all for everyone... I'm not stupid.

By the way I'm at "ten years no improvement." So you count your blessings, kid.

:)

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/12/2013 10:15 pm

I understand acne just fine.... I know there is no fix all for everyone... I'm not stupid.

If you do understand acne "just fine" why would you post what you did? You implied that it was a guarantee The Regimen would clear you, you said you read on the results to expect page that you probably should be clear by now and say "why isn't it working", and after looking at your history you posted this same question two weeks ago.

I didn't say you were stupid, but what you said and did sounds like you are expecting too much out of The Regimen.

By the way I'm at "ten years no improvement." So you count your blessings, kid.

LOL. I'm not sure if I believe that. It could be true, but the general tone and style of your writing sounds like you're a teenager.

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 10/12/2013 10:55 pm

Yeah well I'm not. Don't be so quick to judge people.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/12/2013 11:14 pm

My apologies.

But on an online forum a quick judgement, based on what was said and how it was said, is the norm. That's the only way one can tailor answers to a person's intelligence and maturity.

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 10/12/2013 11:33 pm

So I'm immature and unintelligent?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/12/2013 11:43 pm

You said it, not me.

Your original post was written like an agitated teenager, and you had posted literally this same exact question two weeks ago. Do you feel my assumption was unreasonable here?

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 10/12/2013 11:58 pm

I'm not a teenager, but I am definitely aggitated. Having acne and having it for so long really sucks. yeah I was sort of on a rant and believe me I know I am a horrible writer, but that doesn't mean I am unintelligent or immature.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/13/2013 12:03 am

I understand your frustration with your skin, it really is a pain in the ass LOL

But I never said you were unintelligent or immature. You keep trying to put words in my mouth ha.

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 10/13/2013 12:08 am

Okay well I'm over it! There's no sence bickering back and forth I just really want this regimen to work and I'm really disappointed that it's havering really no affect on my mild acne and then I see post with people with horrible acne that use the regimen and are clear in a month! So annoying!

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 10/13/2013 7:33 am

Stop counting your blessings kids,take accutane.

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 10/13/2013 7:40 am

Wellllllllllll to weigh in my 2 cents, the regimen didn't work for me. :( It actually screwed up my skin pretty badly for reasons that I still do not understand and to this day I am afraid of using BP. You can always pay a visit to the derm if you're looking for a proper fix.

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 10/13/2013 11:53 am

Stop counting your blessings kids,take accutane.

I have taken accutane three times...

Wellllllllllll to weigh in my 2 cents, the regimen didn't work for me. :( It actually screwed up my skin pretty badly for reasons that I still do not understand and to this day I am afraid of using BP. You can always pay a visit to the derm if you're looking for a proper fix.

I have been to the dermarolgist multiple times and to many different doctors I have taken every pill and every topical possible including accutane three times. Useing the regimen is far from my first attempt in clearing my acne which is why I am so frustrated that it's not working.

MemberMember
(@juicy-c)

Posted : 10/29/2013 4:50 pm

Supposed to wait atleast 3 MONTHS. Don't give up. Its the ONLY thing that helped me and I had big cysts and nodules ALL OVER MY FACE.