Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
realangel

just wanted to let you know i talked to him

mean cause that makes me happy. i told him why are you sad and he said how am i supposed to be and i said you got the life you always wanted you should be happy, on top of the world, make a toast baby, you got the juice. (had to have seen the movie juice to get that one)

i feel kind of evil cause i feel a hell of a lot better knowing he's not exactly shouting from the rooftops. and he is staying wherever she is cause his mom won't let her come back to her house! i love it, my mother in law is great! that shit will get old and i will have moved on! biggrin.gif

Guest Captain Chaos
girl,, men are only as faithful as their options...

men will play both sides because he loves and feeds off the attention from both women.  she doesnt know how he treats you and you dont know what hes telling her,,, the game its ohhhhhhh soooooooo superrrrrr*****

fuck guys.

/bitter rant.

thay's why i'll never be with him again. i can't be anyone's second choice. all or nothing i can say that now with confidence. i told him he can pick up the kids from my cousin's house so i don't have to see him. that all we have in common now are two kids. i still feel like an idiot and i still love him but i have to love me too. i left him a couple messages on his cell phone over the weekend and yest when i talked to him i asked him if he got them and he said no and i said oh your gf must have erased them he said maybe they didn't go through, never happened before so i said why can't you just admit she erased them? he's so blind it's kind of sad...

isn't it, it's like just toss me aside like an old shoe, forget the fact that you made two beautiful babies with me, etc, etc ,etc, wow 11 years..we didn't even have our first kid till we were with each other for over 4 years. you know we were together from the day we met until 2 1/2 years ago. we only broke up once for like 2 days when we were very young. all that flushed down the toilet for some drunken floozy who lost her kids and has no life. it's sad he'd rather be april's bitch than angie's husband. that damn floozy erasing my messages too, who does she think she is. at least his family still loves me, and my children. it's like he's going through a mid life crisis, she doesn't know she's soooo temporary. you and i can see that, his family can see that, but i guess they are both blind and stupid. the stupid bug must have bit them both.

I have to agree wholeheartedly with Elsa too..

The moment someone else steps in and gives them tender love & attention (to soothe their egos and something else).. they start to wonder.......and find all sorts of excuses to break off with you.

There's no such thing as lifetime commitment unless you have absolutely no other choices.

realangel,keep up with the steely determination. proud of u. biggrin.gif

shit my gf is like 260 miles away and there's tons of girls up here that like hit on me and give me tons of attention..but it doesn't affect me in the least bit...i'm not just saying this either..I haven't ever had second thoughts at all..im whipped!!

ahhh jason, that's so sweet. you see he used to be like that, but i dumped him, thought that he's always be whipped, and he's not anymore. i have to live with the fact that i dumped him first. hopefully your gf will never crush your heart. i remember when i first broke up with him he used to call and when i would talk to him he would cry and ask me what would it take for me to love him and i would say nothing, there's nothing you can do. which was true, i had to learn it for myself how much he means to me. i'm a dumbass i told him i'll always love him and maybe he needs time the same way i needed time but that i don't want to be with him and maybe it will never happen i'll leave him alone and maybe one day he will be ready. but that in the mean time i won't just sit here twiddling my thumbs waiting for him. he says his gf gives him a lot of love and affection and that's why he loves her. go figure i thought i did the same but he says i love him one minuite and hate him the next and she's not like that. que sera que sera. out of my hands.

Guest OnlyJoe
rolleyes.gif come on everyone roll your eyes at *** 4month old thread