Notifications
Clear all

Why Time Is Your Best Friend

MemberMember
(@abduliii)

Posted : 10/10/2013 10:13 am

Ive suffered with acne for almost 10 years. When i suffered with the initial breakouts i didnt pay much attention, but over time i became really insecure because they wouldnt go away.

Often times what happens to us is that we want the easiest way out, instead of the best way. We spend 100's of dollars on crap. We know its crap, yet we are eager to experiment on our beautiful faces.

What we dont realize is that our body is a machine, and as a machine, our body takes TIME to process everything. For instance, when a whitehead appears, it doesnt just randomly appear in one day, it takes time to appear and for it to disappear. When we put products on our face we are just disturbing the machine from operating efficiently.

The biggest concern for people is the aftermath of acne, ACNE SCARS! which is the biggest victim,we want to do anything to get rid of them. We cant tell our body how fast we want it to get rid of these scars. We should instead nourish our body with vitamins and minerals so our body can use them to thr best of its ability.

Time should be your best friend, make friends with it

MemberMember
(@britszits)

Posted : 10/10/2013 10:27 am

You do make an excellent point! But I've already had acne for about 5 years, I'm a healthy eater and regular exerciser. Nothing I do makes it go away. When my options seem to be, a) sit back and do nothing while every last bit of whatever confidence I have is destroyed as I am humiliated by my face, or, b) do anything and everything in my power to restore my confidence and take control of the situation. I choose b, every time.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 10/10/2013 12:58 pm

Amen to that...I will choose B every time. It's war on acne every day! And for the most part, being smart about supplements (your body is likely out of whack somewhere) and nutrition as well as the right topicals can absolutely make a difference.

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 10/10/2013 12:58 pm

I have to completely disagree with you.

What are you saying is that you rather don't use anything on your face than a wash, a moist, and treatmenet.

Just because you don't have the patiance to read people reviews on products, people logs doesn't mean that you should let time take care of acne,BY FAR NOT.

As you said you didin't gave your break outs importance because you have mild or moderate acne in the worst case.

But making a post in witch you tell to not disturb the "machine" is very wrong and mislead.

I mean seriously, ACCUTANE isn't working?Really?

But of course that's just your opinion on acne.

Your telling people to give up,that's not a good thing to say on this forums.