Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
janeir36

Neutrogena On the Spot treatment; the word is out?

Almost everytime I go to Walmart to pick this thing up, there's none in the store! Usually it's because it's nearing the end of the week and inventory is low in general, but damn! Even with a brand new shipment of everything else, it's like people just rushed and bought everything off!

Anyway, today I finally find it on the shelf -- and this time it was the vanishing formula, not the tinted one that I rather hate. I bought two.

Anyone else noticed shortage of this product in your area? Looks like the word is out and not everyone is going for "maximum strength" (10% BP) anymore...

I only use like a peanut size with a different regimen. I wouldn't have bought two if it didn't work for me wink.gif Either way a lot of people seem to like the product. It keeps dissapearing off the shelves!

But... coming to think of it, Walmart's price for that product is dirt cheap... @ $4.79 a tube. I remember going to CVS to check out this CVS brand 2.5% BP someone had posted about. Their selling point was that their brand is cheaper than NOTS, but when I got there turns out Neutrogena's goes for $6.99, while theirs is $4.99, so BOTH were more expensive than the Walmart price for the real thing!

Anyhoo.. I'm obviously alone in my fascination with this product wink.gif