Week 10 - Still Bre...

Notifications
Clear all

Week 10 - Still Breaking Out Like Many Others After Weeks!

MemberMember
(@onestepcloser)

Posted : 10/06/2013 4:55 am

I see lots of concerned people on here after weeks of being on the regimen. I am going into week 11 and have had enough to be honest! I still get breakouts daily and cysts and the dry skin from BP.

Just wanted to report my experience for others. Fingers crossed I start to clear soon.....

MemberMember
(@acnevictim3)

Posted : 10/06/2013 9:27 am

It didnt work for me. Actually my skin got worse because of dryness and having chemicals on my skin all day and all night without a rest. When I was about to turn 2 months of using it I decided to stop because my face wasnt getting any improvement and applying the regimen sometimes is a pain in the ass. its up to you

MemberMember
(@guitarist94)

Posted : 10/06/2013 10:16 pm

im going into week 10 and im breaking out really bad. Ive used the regimen to get clear a couple years ago so i know it is capable of working but it seems to be taking longer this time. Im sticking it out because i know it will be worth it in the end. just takes time and alot of patience!

MemberMember
(@che-laroix)

Posted : 10/18/2013 9:06 pm

One of the things that have helped with acne caused by irritation was moisturization.

I purchased jojoba oil from Trader Joes and mixed that with the Regimen's moisturizer. Applying this mixture made my face supple and helped in the healing process especially at night. I'd wake up looking more refreshed and bright.

MemberMember
(@juicy-c)

Posted : 10/29/2013 4:47 pm

u have to use it for 3 or more months for it to work. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@thisuser)

Posted : 10/30/2013 8:28 pm

Do NOT stop. The regimen works fast for most people. But after 12 weeks I had a few severe breakouts myself and was frustrated. Doubt creeps into your mind. It took 4 months, but by that time I was completely clear and have been for 5 years. Stick with it! I know it seems like a long time but you'll be glad you did. Just make sure you're doing everything exactly as directed and give it time.

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 11/01/2013 2:18 am

i stopped breaking out on month 4 just in the areas where i applied bp.i still break out a little sometimes but not how i used to break out

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 11/01/2013 6:48 pm

I have hyper pigmentation pretty bad from using bp I think I'm gonna stop using it. I want to stop but I'm scared I'll start getting those big pimples I used to get before using it.

MemberMember
(@juicy-c)

Posted : 11/02/2013 12:18 pm

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@lwilliams)

Posted : 11/03/2013 2:42 am

I'm in the same boat. I JUST hit the three month mark and although I'm not breaking out as badly as I used to, I am still breaking out a little bit. However, I'm choosing to stick with it because at this point, The Regimen is my only option. Hearing that a few others have had the same issue but chose to stick it out and got results, is encouraging for me. Don't give up! I know I won't:)

MemberMember
(@mommypretty)

Posted : 11/03/2013 10:35 am

Before i use the regimen i only have like 10 huge pimples on each cheek now that I'm on my 6th week, i really can not look my face in the mirror now. Im not keen of taking pictures too anymore.. Everyday there is this huge cystic pimples growing and not just one but like 3 everyday. Im giving myself 5 weeks more. I have a dermatologist appointment on december. I might pull the plug on december if it becomes worse.