Notifications
Clear all

Success For Mild/moderate Acne

MemberMember
(@eiram)

Posted : 10/05/2013 1:15 am

Hi All,

I'm the mom of a 12 year old girl who had been having some issues with mild to moderate acne. We tried various topicals with little success.

I found an old thread somewhere stating that someone had luck using a combo of omega-3, zinc/vitamin c/echinachea, digestive enzymes, and probiotics. I hesitated at first, but then thought it was worth a try - soooo glad I did because this regimen has been awesome. It took about 1 week to work.

I hope this helps someone else out there. We get the zinc/C/echinacea as a combination pill, and they are gummies. She loves taking them!

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 10/05/2013 4:34 am

Well what a lucky daughter you have, to have such a wonderful caring mother! And I'm so glad you tried the natural route- tell us more about dosage of each pill and how often she takes them.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 10/05/2013 9:21 am

Hi All,

I'm the mom of a 12 year old girl who had been having some issues with mild to moderate acne. We tried various topicals with little success.

I found an old thread somewhere stating that someone had luck using a combo of omega-3, zinc/vitamin c/echinachea, digestive enzymes, and probiotics. I hesitated at first, but then thought it was worth a try - soooo glad I did because this regimen has been awesome. It took about 1 week to work.

I hope this helps someone else out there. We get the zinc/C/echinacea as a combination pill, and they are gummies. She loves taking them!

thanks i may try this to, yes please state dosages and number of tablets