Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JohnnyPants

On-The-Spot vs. BP Gel

Hey. I've been doing the regimen with on the spot since May or so, and have gotten pretty much perfectly clear. The last couple weeks I've switched to the BP Gel, and I'm starting to get a bit of acne popping up. Anyone have any experience with this? It's really bothering me, and I'm considering switching back to On-the-spot, though I do like the feel of the BP Gel. I guess it could just be the transition and things will normalize, but I'm not sure. I should note that during these few weeks I've also changed my diet slightly, taking in a few servings each of Udo's Choice Oil blend and Green blend, and also eating a decent amount of raisins. Don't know if any of those can affect things, but I like to consider all options. Thanks for any help.

That's odd because the opposite situation occured with me. I used on-the-spot then switch to Dan's BP and got pimples less frequently. Maybe it could just be a coincidence or perhaps its your diet? Trying reverting back to the things you did while using on-the-spot to see if the new BP is the only factor in the blossoming of this acne

I used both...I use dan bp gels...and some times I break out, but it's minor. I like dan's way better, and it's a lot cheaper.

Johnny, let me know when you have it figured out (or how long it takes for your skin to adjust to the new BP).

I, too, had the same reaction from switching from NOTS to BP gel. I'd like for the BP gel to work out, though, because I already have it and would like for it to work out, and secondly, I'm too lazy to look up the return policy! biggrin.gif