Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone, what's up? I was on Accutane for 6 months, averaging 60mg a day. I have been off of it for 5 months now, and my chin, jaw line and chest is beginning to break out once again. I am currently going to school three hours away from home, and am unable to go to my dermatologist. I have been using Clean and Clear Morning Burst which has been OK, but I am starting to break out. I am wondering if anyone knows what I can use to hold me over until December which would be the next time I would be able to get to see him...except for Pro Activ and Dan's Regimen. And also, I really do not want to be put back on Accutane, what are some things I might want to look into about asking to try other than Accutane and Tetracycline?

Try Neutrogena Advanced Therapy Kit for Acne. It's new. It has good reviews over at drugstore.com. I don't know if it works though. Haven't tried it myself.

If you're talking about acne tablets, there are lots. You can try out Nature's Cure. It's a herbal tablet and doesn't have sideffects ( I think ).

Hey everyone, what's up? I was on Accutane for 6 months, averaging 60mg a day. I have been off of it for 5 months now, and my chin, jaw line and chest is beginning to break out once again. I am currently going to school three hours away from home, and am unable to go to my dermatologist. I have been using Clean and Clear Morning Burst which has been OK, but I am starting to break out. I am wondering if anyone knows what I can use to hold me over until December which would be the next time I would be able to get to see him...except for Pro Activ and Dan's Regimen. And also, I really do not want to be put back on Accutane, what are some things I might want to look into about asking to try other than Accutane and Tetracycline?

Dont use neutrogena Advanced solutions. It didnt for me. I doubt it works for sever acne, but if you have mild or medium acne, you should def give it a shot.