Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hitman

Where can i buy tazorac online

where can i buy it online without prescripion.

i have been using it for 4 weeks and i like it. but my insurace doesnt cover me anymore and i have a prescripion, but teh farmacy has it. now where can i buy it online cheap and without prescripion. thanks in advance

where can i buy it online without prescripion.

i have been using it for 4 weeks and i like it. but my insurace doesnt cover me anymore and i have a prescripion, but teh farmacy has it. now where can i buy it online cheap and without prescripion. thanks in advance

nope. i called a farmazy and they said no u cant transfer prescripions from one pharmacy to another especialy from USA to Canada. and only canada has then cheap. so if u want to buy it from an USA web site teh price is the same as your local pharmacy. where can i buy it online without prescripion please .

Then call your doctor and ask for a new prescription or have the pharmacy call him and he can fax it over. This shouldn't be so difficult. You do have a prescription. Maybe the one person you talked to at the PHarmacy was a new-hire.

Well I dont know what you consider cheap, but I order my Tazorac from www.drugstore.com. It cost around $80 for the 30gram tube, but that size last me many months. I had the prescription forwarded from my Pharmacy. It was very easy and can be done online. All you need is the pharmacy information off your prescription.