Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NumerousFact

Facials And Exfoliants Questions

Can anyone recommend an excellent exfoliant that will not cost me too much? Are all exfoliants created equal?

Also, should I get one long facial a month, or is it better to get a few facial smaller treatments?

Do you mean a mechanical exfoliant, like a scrub?

One of the best mechanical exfoliants is plain sugar or sea salt. It works well without being too abrasive to the skin. You mix it with any moisturizer and use it as a scrub.

One of the best mechanical exfoliants is plain sugar or sea salt. It works well without being too abrasive to the skin. You mix it with any moisturizer and use it as a scrub.

Sugar? Really? So I mix sugar or sea salt with a moisturizer and rub in circles? Can you recommend a moisturizer?

Yesterday I purchased neutrogena microdermabrasion system to exfoliate. Has anyone here used it?

Sugar? Really? So I mix sugar or sea salt with a moisturizer and rub in circles? Can you recommend a moisturizer?

Yesterday I purchased neutrogena microdermabrasion system to exfoliate. Has anyone here used it?

If you want a very light moisturizer, CeraVe Hydrating Lotion (comes in a pump bottle). A thicker moisturizer is CeraVe Moisturing Cream (which comes in a tub).