Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob_X_22

My 2Nd Tca Peel

i've done my 2nd 25% tca peel first was in july this one was wed ....i have seen some good results this times scars getting shallower ....i haven't dermarolled in awhile but will start back at that as well ...i'm 36 and have lots of sun damaged skin had cystic acne when younger ...i'm going to keep doing these peels ever 3-4 months i really like what the results anyway here is some pics ...btw i'm completely peeled 3 days in ...i dunno why my skin peels so fast but it does ...i applied it in 3 stages cleaned it will alcohol really good before use ...i will take some better pics in a day or 2 when the redness has gone

right after

24 hours later

48 hours later

60 hours later

72 hours later

72 hours later

72 hours later

thanks i can't wait to do more peels ...prolly around feb i'll do another ...if anyone out there does this be sure to wear goggles and gloves the acid is nothing to pr lay around with ...and keep a fan or a cold hair dryer bc it gets cold

Hi,most of your scars seem to be rolling scar right?have you got any boxscar or icepick?and you only tried peel?what about cross?surely your peel worls a lot,your facial skin looks much better,and i'd like to follow your updating,good luck!

Edited by kagulor

i have alot of scarred poors which favor icepick ...anyway there shallower ...all my scars are shallower ...i've never been able to look and actually see a difference until this 2nd peel ....i've used a dermaroller prolly 10 times also but not in months

your skin looks really good!! thank you for posting pics! i had a 5 layer 10% tca peel done before and i had great results.keep us updated on your progress!