Redness Due To Bp.....

Notifications
Clear all

Redness Due To Bp.. Even After 6 Weeks

MemberMember
(@upsi2284)

Posted : 09/28/2013 3:02 pm

Hi All

This is my first time writing on the forum..I have been using the regimen for 6 weeks now.. My skin does not feel very dry and flaky anymore.. However, my skin still turns red and feels warm after a few hours following the regimen..I don't know why? Am I still not used to the full dose?

And I'm still getting acne here and there.. but they heal fast leaving bad red marks..

Have started using Aha as spot treatment and occasionally use it with Cetaphil in the night...

I don't know how much longer it is going to take for my skin to be completely acne free without this redness.. :(

I'm still hopeful though...

Thanks a lot in advance for any advice!!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/29/2013 10:14 pm

The redness for me took longer to disappear than the acne. The BP reall slows down the process of healing. I had found though that spot treating those red marks with AHA before you apply the BP can speed up the process.

Also, don't get to discouraged with your red face, I got pretty red too an it didn't really go away till after 4months. It takes time.

MemberMember
(@upsi2284)

Posted : 09/29/2013 11:00 pm

Thank you for the reply !! I hope I get rid of this red and warm face soon..

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/30/2013 3:09 pm

Im in my 13th week and i still had a bit of redness on my face .. Its usually more when i use the aha as a moisturizer ..so i discontinued it & now i only use aha mixed with moisturizer ..

But currently its not so bad as sometimes it looks like i have on blush haha ..i never wear those things ..

I do hope it eases up soon for u ..

MemberMember
(@ahmedmorsi)

Posted : 09/30/2013 3:31 pm

Im in my 13th week and i still had a bit of redness on my face .. Its usually more when i use the aha as a moisturizer ..so i discontinued it & now i only use aha mixed with moisturizer ..

But currently its not so bad as sometimes it looks like i have on blush haha ..i never wear those things ..

I do hope it eases up soon for u ..

Haha I'm naturally tan so with me I almost look orange sometimes , so not so flattering! haha