Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help! What Kind Of Acne Is This!?

Recommended Posts

I don't think there's any specific name. I would just call it dark spots/hyper pigmentation. I suggest you do some research on google for some products that has good reviews to use on those spots.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes