Notifications
Clear all

Boxcar Scar On Forehead And Hyperpigmentation

MemberMember
(@boomer01)

Posted : 09/25/2013 12:53 am

Hi, this is my first time posting here. I don't have any active acne anymore but I have three craters/boxcar scars on my forehead (they have been there for a while). As they are on my forehead, it is quite prominent (pictures attached).One of them also has hyperpigmentation. Right now I am just using Vitamin-E oil, Aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer and sunblock during the day.

My goal is to remove the hyperpigmentation and reduce the scars so they are hardly visible or even vanish them. Can anyone suggest any tips or products to do so? I don't want to try any laser as I have a Mediterranean skin.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/25/2013 11:56 pm

Hi, this is my first time posting here. I don't have any active acne anymore but I have three craters/boxcar scars on my forehead (they have been there for a while). As they are on my forehead, it is quite prominent (pictures attached).One of them also has hyperpigmentation. Right now I am just using Vitamin-E oil, Aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer and sunblock during the day.

My goal is to remove the hyperpigmentation and reduce the scars so they are hardly visible or even vanish them. Can anyone suggest any tips or products to do so? I don't want to try any laser as I have a Mediterranean skin.

Ur face looks great ...do those scars bother u that much? I dont think it should be a problem ..continue using what u mentioned 🙂

MemberMember
(@boomer01)

Posted : 09/26/2013 12:19 am

Yeah it doesn't bother me that much. I just want the hyperpigmentation to go away so the scar is not that noticeable. Thanks for your input.

MemberMember
(@pursuit-of-happyness)

Posted : 09/26/2013 6:02 am

boomer,,your face is perfect .. and this scar is not noticeable at all , and as you say when hyperpigmentation fade ,it will be much better!!, stop using vitamin e oil , it's not good for scars ,if you want something more better for hyperpigmentatipn and scar ,i think retin A /retinol cream will be good option and using it on scar only , ,plz be happy and live your life ..