Regimen Success! :...

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen Success! 🙂

MemberMember
(@lizardanne)

Posted : 09/24/2013 1:17 pm

Hey everyone! :D

I just thought maybe I could boost some morale here and let everyone know that after being on the Regimen for 3 months, I'm clear! This is something that worked amazingly well for me, and I'm so glad I ended up taking the time to go through it. It's been extremely trying at times, but it was completely worth it.

For all of you who are struggling or who are just starting, hang in there. This is the most success I've had in treating my skin. The results are awesome! Feel free to go to my gallery if you'd like to see my progress.

I also just wanted to thank everyone on this forum who was able to answer all of my ridiculous questions and give me support when I was having a hard time. I probably wouldn't have stayed with it if it wasn't for you guys.

I still have a little more to go until I reach the complexion I want, but I just wanted to bow down to Dan and the Regimen for a minute. :) Also, if anyone has any questions/needs support, feel free to ask. There are also so many amazing moderators and members on here who will do the same.

Basically, all of your time and effort will be worth it :D just stay patient, and you will absolutely see results.

That is all <3

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/24/2013 6:12 pm

Hey everyone! :D

I just thought maybe I could boost some morale here and let everyone know that after being on the Regimen for 3 months, I'm clear! This is something that worked amazingly well for me, and I'm so glad I ended up taking the time to go through it. It's been extremely trying at times, but it was completely worth it.

For all of you who are struggling or who are just starting, hang in there. This is the most success I've had in treating my skin. The results are awesome! Feel free to go to my gallery if you'd like to see my progress.

I also just wanted to thank everyone on this forum who was able to answer all of my ridiculous questions and give me support when I was having a hard time. I probably wouldn't have stayed with it if it wasn't for you guys.

I still have a little more to go until I reach the complexion I want, but I just wanted to bow down to Dan and the Regimen for a minute. :) Also, if anyone has any questions/needs support, feel free to ask. There are also so many amazing moderators and members on here who will do the same.

Basically, all of your time and effort will be worth it :D just stay patient, and you will absolutely see results.

That is all <3

Congrats! Ive been clear also :D

Here's to the next couple months of improving our complexion. U look amazing!

Keep it up ..

MemberMember
(@bryantmkiv)

Posted : 09/24/2013 7:13 pm

thats awesome! im on my 8th... questions... how long have you been clear for? how is your diet? .. because i eat lots of carbs and drink lots of beer... some weeks im clear.. some weeks i have 2 or 3 zits

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/24/2013 8:03 pm

Congratulations!!

It really isn't the easiest regimen in the world but it has helped a lot of us out. I'm glad you stuck to it and that you are happy with the results.

:)

MemberMember
(@lizardanne)

Posted : 09/24/2013 10:29 pm

thats awesome! im on my 8th... questions... how long have you been clear for? how is your diet? .. because i eat lots of carbs and drink lots of beer... some weeks im clear.. some weeks i have 2 or 3 zits

Nice! Congrats on making it this far. I was still breaking out during the beginning of month two...I've been clear for a few weeks :) My diet is actually super random...I eat everything. I'm not the healthiest, but I do exercise daily. My diet has never really affected my acne though; I know for some it does. Maybe if you keep a food journal you can note what might have made you break out. Other than that, wait out the next month and see what happens!

MemberMember
(@ahmedmorsi)

Posted : 09/25/2013 12:09 pm

That's very nice to hear! I'd just like to ask what your skin was like until you reached this result. I'm near the end of my third week and I start uni next week. My skin started breaking out really bad near the end of the second week and I'd like to know how long I should expect this to last. Does the skin continuously look really bad until the 2/3 month mark and then suddenly get better or what? thank you for taking the time to read and answer this :)

MemberMember
(@lizardanne)

Posted : 09/26/2013 9:15 pm

That's very nice to hear! I'd just like to ask what your skin was like until you reached this result. I'm near the end of my third week and I start uni next week. My skin started breaking out really bad near the end of the second week and I'd like to know how long I should expect this to last. Does the skin continuously look really bad until the 2/3 month mark and then suddenly get better or what? thank you for taking the time to read and answer this smile.png

Hey! I feel like it depends on the person (and I'm sure many could also answer this with their own experiences). My skin purged a few times on the Regimen, and during the first few weeks it did a lot. It's totally normal. It goes through cycles where it clears a bit, then purges, until it's finally clear. But, although it cycles, it'll continuously get less intense. You'll notice an improvement in your skin over time. :)

MemberMember
(@almanac)

Posted : 09/27/2013 1:45 am

Congrats on your regimen success! I love reading posts like this, it really encourages me in continuing my process with the regimen. I've just completed 9 weeks and I'm pretty much clear and hope to keep it that way and to also improve my complexion.

MemberMember
(@bryantmkiv)

Posted : 09/27/2013 5:19 pm

Nice! Congrats on making it this far. I was still breaking out during the beginning of month two...I've been clear for a few weeks smile.png My diet is actually super random...I eat everything. I'm not the healthiest, but I do exercise daily. My diet has never really affected my acne though; I know for some it does. Maybe if you keep a food journal you can note what might have made you break out. Other than that, wait out the next month and see what happens!

yea youre right...idk what you eat but im hispanic so i eat spanish food every day.. lots of refined carbs...lots of rice , potatoes lol

MemberMember
(@dylanc)

Posted : 10/18/2013 3:44 pm

Hey Guys.

I've been clear as long as I can remember and all of a sudden this September got horrible forehead breakouts, only on my forehead. I'm only on week 2 but the whole regimen has been pretty trying thus far. I wake up everday to a new pimple or red mark only on my forehead.

It seems the pimples come in strong, come to a head, then turn into a red/purple mark that don't ever seem to improve. I just ordered the AHA+ to help combat that so helpfully that will help

I like reading success stories because it helps me push forward. I'm a 21 year old senior in college and this is the absolute worst time to have an acne breakout

Any advice would help me in moving forward with the regimen

Thanks guys,

-Dylan

MemberMember
(@che-laroix)

Posted : 10/18/2013 8:52 pm

Ive completed my 5th week on the regimen and am brilliantly clear (I have a glow). I am on average a healthy eater but ironically, my diet and exercise regime has been the worst due to stress, work changes ,new responsibilities and pms.

Prior to starting the program my skin would not get clear. I was told it's a 30s thing and everyone goes through it. Blemishes of all sizes and strengths covered my face.

I have some residual dark marks but since starting the regimen, much of the marks have lightened in appearance. I am happy with the results and am very optimistic.

I have the one or two new pimples that develop every week however, they only hang around for a few days and so much of my face has cleared. One thing ive noticed is that my pore size has increased. Strange. I am very happy.

MemberMember
(@juicy-c)

Posted : 10/29/2013 4:48 pm

Awesome! It also took my skin 3 months before I was completely clear. Glad it worked for u. I see so many people on here complaining they need to wait ATLEAST 3 months.