Using Aha+ As Moist...

Notifications
Clear all

Using Aha+ As Moisturizer After Using It For About 2 Weeks

MemberMember
(@aaron556)

Posted : 09/24/2013 1:05 am

So, funds are pretty limited right now and I'm forced to use AHA+ as my moisturizer. Well, I have no complaints. Nothing is going wrong, it doesn't burn anymore or make my face red. Are there consequences to this? I'm in week 10 of the regimen.

Also, any recommendations for a moisturizer with SPF that would be good with the regimen please?

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 09/24/2013 2:31 am

If your skin is coping with it then i'm sure there should be no consequences to using it every day (I know when I tried this my face turned red), but you are only using it at night right, not during the day?

I use Olay Complete Defense with SPF when I'm going out during the day, but if I'm heading out to the beach or something else that I know I'll be in the sun a lot I use a proper SPF lotion (not a moisturiser with SPF). I know that it will cause a mini breakout but at least it will protect me properly from sun damage.

MemberMember
(@aaron556)

Posted : 09/24/2013 11:34 am

If your skin is coping with it then i'm sure there should be no consequences to using it every day (I know when I tried this my face turned red), but you are only using it at night right, not during the day?

I use Olay Complete Defense with SPF when I'm going out during the day, but if I'm heading out to the beach or something else that I know I'll be in the sun a lot I use a proper SPF lotion (not a moisturiser with SPF). I know that it will cause a mini breakout but at least it will protect me properly from sun damage.

morning and night cause I have no moisturizer.

wow that moisturizer is very expensive. 2.5oz for $25 o.o