Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adam

Eucerin & burning/tingling

Does anyone else get this? It says gentle and ok for sensitive skin (which I have) but when I apply it I get a burning sensation. I dont use BP that much so I dont think it relates to BP usuage. I was just curious if anyone else gets this and if it lessened after a while. I have been using it twice a day since Saturday, so 3 days and nights. Just curious.

Does anyone else get this?  It says gentle and ok for sensitive skin (which I have) but when I apply it I get a burning sensation.  I dont use BP that much so I dont think it relates to BP usuage.  I was just curious if anyone else gets this and if it lessened after a while. I have been using it twice a day since Saturday, so 3 days and nights. Just curious.

yeah it was doing that to me too! what I did was lessened the amount of bp gel I use to only once at night and used the eucerin mositruizer in the morning and now it doesn't happen.

Yeah thats what I did too, lessen the BP. In addition, I also dont use as much Eucerin. Before I was using maybe like 8-10 squirts now its arond 5.

Doesnt burn for me, but I'd guess its the AHA burning. I have some stronger AHA lotion and that does tingle when i put it on...