7 Weeks And Still B...

Notifications
Clear all

7 Weeks And Still Breaking Out

MemberMember
(@guitarist94)

Posted : 09/20/2013 5:19 pm

so im about to finish up my 7th week on the regimen and im breaking out like crazy. im literally getting like 5-6 new zits a day. My face really cleared up in the first 2 weeks and ive been on the regimen before so i know it works but seriously wtf is going on? Did anyone else break out really bad for the first few months?? last time i started the regimen was 3 years ago but i dont remember it being like this...

MemberMember
(@emilia828)

Posted : 09/20/2013 5:37 pm

as i'm sure you're aware everyone's response varies but my experience with the regimine has been pretty similar. I started The Regimen about 2 years ago, didn't even have an initial breakout and it kept me almost 100% clear for over a year. I'm not sure if it's because i started to deviate from my routine, or if i had an allergic reaction to the AHA+ (which i decided to try because i was beginning to break out again) but my face lost it's shit after that and i had 30+ superficial pimples and a fair amount of cystic/nodular types. i started religiously bombarding my face with BP again (like 3 pumps day/night) and it took about 2 months but it's calmed down. i'm still breaking out, but with the smaller kind and bigger problems seem to be dormant. I think it's fair to say it's not working as effectively as it did when i started. i'm considering accutane as an alternative. i dont know if anyof that was helpful. i partially just wanted to vent. Anyway, good luck with your face. sincerely.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/20/2013 5:57 pm

so im about to finish up my 7th week on the regimen and im breaking out like crazy. im literally getting like 5-6 new zits a day. My face really cleared up in the first 2 weeks and ive been on the regimen before so i know it works but seriously wtf is going on? Did anyone else break out really bad for the first few months?? last time i started the regimen was 3 years ago but i dont remember it being like this...

It was until my 8-9th week i got clear ..had a few pimples here & there!

Keep at it ...will improve soon 🙂

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 09/20/2013 6:01 pm

I have been on the regimen for almost six weeks and through that time my face has gotten worse and worse I'm breaking out more then I have in years!! To begin I had MILD acne I would now say I have moderate acne. I know I should expect to have perfect skin yet but I have has absolutely no results and have mild acne so I feel like I definitely should have had some improvement by now and it's really pissing me off!