Notifications
Clear all

"acne-No-More" Program

MemberMember
(@sandywandy)

Posted : 09/20/2013 5:04 pm

Hi there.

Has anyone heard of this Acne-no-More program? I came across it the other day and it looks too good to be true and just wondered if anyone has heard of it. Here is the website. Please let me know what you think as I dont want to spend money on it if you don't think it will work.

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules.*

From SandyWandy

MemberMember
(@the-effendi)

Posted : 10/03/2013 3:43 pm

It's just a book of holistic treatments only he combines it in a way that's organized for you to follow. There's tons of colon, liver, and gallbladder flushes; fasting; natural skin care etc.

It's extremely difficult is all I can say, as I've done it. It's sort of a raw, vegetarian type diet, but with no grains. It's rough

MemberMember
(@beautifulknot)

Posted : 10/11/2013 6:51 pm

I'm just about to try the program even though I bought it a while ago, and just like The Effendi said its all about holistic remedies. Reading through it at first glance is overwhelming as it's a lot to take in but he covers lots of interesting points about acne that I have never considered before. The program looks a bit harsh and one of the items in the program I don't feel comfortable with(liver flush). But since all other treatments I have tried have not helped my acne (I have mild acne but it consistent) I decided to do it but modify the program so that it works for my body type and comfort level. Over all he has good things to say its just up to you to go through it and take what you want from it and create your own program! Even little things he suggested here and there like taking wheatgrass has helped a lot. I hope this helped a bit smile.png

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 10/24/2013 4:34 pm

ive read the book and it was nice, but im still battling hard in order to get more into to the program. the main problem for me is getting all the stuff hes talking about, im pretty much broke and im busy being a university student, and my parents are not supportive at all.

i guess if i lived in the usa it would be alot easier than thing would be alot cheaper and more available and i wont have to pay tons of extra cost cuz of bad prices here or for shipments..

also, a big weird thing that made me skeptic with this book and the author is how he mentioned this Elisha Levi on his trip to israel, since im from israel and ive never ever heard of him even tried google him and nothing.. so...yeah.

It's just a book of holistic treatments only he combines it in a way that's organized for you to follow. There's tons of colon, liver, and gallbladder flushes; fasting; natural skin care etc.

It's extremely difficult is all I can say, as I've done it. It's sort of a raw, vegetarian type diet, but with no grains. It's rough

MemberMember
(@the-effendi)

Posted : 10/24/2013 5:16 pm

I honestly couldn't afford some of the more complicated stuff and since I believe he's from the uk I couldn't find other things in the US, but it worked pretty well. Inflammatory acne calms down really fast, so that was great. Did nothing for clogging, whiteheads and blackheads though.

You just gotta know your body to pick and choose what you'll need and see how well it works

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 10/24/2013 8:04 pm

I honestly couldn't afford some of the more complicated stuff and since I believe he's from the uk I couldn't find other things in the US, but it worked pretty well. Inflammatory acne calms down really fast, so that was great. Did nothing for clogging, whiteheads and blackheads though.

You just gotta know your body to pick and choose what you'll need and see how well it works

did u do a liver cleanse? cuz thats suppost to be the most powerful tool..

ive searched and found a few posts of people saying how "acne no more" is completly useless and bullshit and a few saying it helps to some extent.. so combining this with the fact this Mike Walden is making shit up like this Elisha Levi guy , im not sure what to make of this, and will it be a good thing to go for the liver cleanse..

MemberMember
(@the-effendi)

Posted : 10/24/2013 8:24 pm

Well the information isn't bunk though. He's just combining info that's everywhere and doing it in an order that he thinks works best.

I didn't do the liver one 'cause it creeped me out after reading about it. Just seemed like an intense thing to do on your own. If I did I'd get help from a doctor or nutritionist. Just did the diet. The cleanses kinda scared me at the time lol I think I'll try em though eventually

MemberMember
(@mazgan)

Posted : 10/25/2013 1:49 pm

Well the information isn't bunk though. He's just combining info that's everywhere and doing it in an order that he thinks works best.

I didn't do the liver one 'cause it creeped me out after reading about it. Just seemed like an intense thing to do on your own. If I did I'd get help from a doctor or nutritionist. Just did the diet. The cleanses kinda scared me at the time lol I think I'll try em though eventually

well if u ever try it let me know if this works..