Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HI,

I'm a firm believer that everything works different for each person. I have been on the Derma Clease system for almost 8 weeks. I haven't seen any real improvement, but I do think it could work for some people. The customer servuce was superb (both w/ email and phone). I didn't personally like the topical and it didn't control my breakouts at all. So I stopped using those about two weeks in and used my own regimine (Dan's) which controls about 80% of my acne, but dries me out. I asked Derma Cleanse's reps if it was okay to use topical, a person on the phone said the pills are the heart of the program the topicals are just to help during the clearing process. You might like the topicals, but if you are worried about price then go the buy three bottles get one free, and instead of 99 it comes to 45ish. Also if you look on their site under the advertisments that have shown up in magazines it has 5 dollar off certificates.