Help!

MemberMember
(@aidezmoi)

Posted : 09/19/2013 3:20 pm

Okay so I've had acne since about sixth grade and I'm finally in my senior year if high school. I just want my acne to GO AWAY! So I have had bacne which is sometimes almost perfectly clear! or randomly a couple of cysts show up. For the most part, I have scarring and I don't know what to do

MemberMember
(@aidezmoi)

Posted : 09/24/2013 8:48 pm

Anybody??

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/24/2013 9:11 pm

Have you tried using any acne fighting topicals? Benzoyl peroxide? Salacylic acid? Tretinoin?

MemberMember
(@aidezmoi)

Posted : 09/25/2013 2:52 pm

I tried tretinoin for a while and it didn't do much, benzoyl makes it worse and salycillic helps but doesn't do anything to prevent me ones. I currently have three new cysts

MemberMember
(@sunnysarah)

Posted : 09/25/2013 3:21 pm

Okay so I've had acne since about sixth grade and I'm finally in my senior year if high school. I just want my acne to GO AWAY! So I have had bacne which is sometimes almost perfectly clear! or randomly a couple of cysts show up. For the most part, I have scarring and I don't know what to do . Additionally, I have acne on my face (duh). I have blackheads here and there like everyone else on my nose and a little on the forehead but my main problems is cysts! I hate them! I always have atleast one. At some point I have four or five and right now I have three! What should I put on my face. Because nothing seems to be working. I do use makeup and I know it's bad for your face! but I need SOMETHING to cover the acne up at school. Any recommendations. Btw I use aveeno a a a moisturizer and Biore ice cleanser on my back (seems to be working).

Aidesmoi,

I use bareminerals and I really like that foundation. I hate the feeling of anything on my skin, but bareminerals feels very light and works for me. There are lots of reviews on acne.org on many different types of foundation so you might want to search around. What topical products have you tried for your acne? I've never had cysts, but my skin reacts very well to sulfur, rather than BP or SA.

MemberMember
(@aidezmoi)

Posted : 09/26/2013 6:26 pm

I've never tried anything with sulfur. What works best for you?