Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenny

EMERGENCY advice sought: Zit & Date tomorrow night

I know this is probably in the wrong forum, but I am desparate, so if the mods could just humor me that would be great. I have a HUGE zit above my lip, and I have a date tomorrow night. Not just any date, either, a date with they guy who I have been crushing on for about 2 months now who FINALLY noticed that I exist.

PLEASE HELP!!! Anything that will shrink it, take the redness away, or make it less noticeable would be greatly appreciated. Trust me, if you saw this thing on my face, you wouldn't want to kiss me goodnight, either.

Thank you! Jenny

you could cleanse the area with something anti bacterial today and dab cortisone 1-2% on the area and leave overnight (don't use this regularly it has bad effects long term) which might reduce the inflamation. You could use visine on it just before your date tomorrow that will remove the redness for a short perid ...say an hour or so. And use a concealer which is well matched to your skin tone.

HTH

I know this is probably in the wrong forum, but I am desparate, so if the mods could just humor me that would be great.  I have a HUGE zit above my lip, and I have a date tomorrow night.  Not just any date, either, a date with they guy who I have been crushing on for about 2 months now who FINALLY noticed that I exist.

PLEASE HELP!!!  Anything that will shrink it, take the redness away, or make it less noticeable would be greatly appreciated.  Trust me, if you saw this thing on my face, you wouldn't want to kiss me goodnight, either.

Thank you!  Jenny

You could use visine on it just before your date tomorrow that will remove the redness for a short perid ...

HTH

It is the classic makeup artists trick.

Getting back to the isolated pimple, once you’ve dried it out, it’s time to cover it up. Makeup artists who doll up the stars have a battery of techniques and products at their disposal. That might explain why your favorite actress looks as if she never gets visits from the zit monster. One of their trade secrets: Visine. Yes, you read that correctly. I said Visine. The same stuff that “gets the red out� of your eyes can help get the red out of your face. After you’ve done your best to dry out the pimple, soak a cotton swab in Visine. Then hold the swab to the affected area for about 10 seconds. Presto! Redness is gone.

cortisone shot!!! I had a really nasty thing on my forhead and a big day on wednesday. i got a shot in it this morning and its practically gone. well worth the 22 dollars!

Guest Captain Chaos

i would leave it how it is for now and put some concealer on it before you apply your make up when you're getting ready

good luck