Exfoliation? Almost...

Notifications
Clear all

Exfoliation? Almost 12 Weeks In The Regimen

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/17/2013 4:54 pm

Hi guys, I'm in my 11the week ...ending on friday!

Ive been using the method of jojoba oil as a method of exfoliation before i cleanse when i feel like my face needs to! ( like every 5 days or so ) however, it hasnt been doing much as i can still feel the flakes when applying the the other steps on the regimen & i find myself trying to take them with my fingers off during the course of the day which i don't wana do.

do u guys have any other method of exfoliation? Or what other products do u recommend?

ty! wub.png

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 09/17/2013 10:47 pm

I was clear for a couple of months on the regimen (5 months or so in) when I was tempted to use my dermalogica exfoliating pads. OMG did my skin feel amazing that night, and when I put makeup on to go to a party my skin looked fantastic and the makeup sat beautifully. Until 2 days later when I had an awful breakout which took a couple of weeks to clear again.

So my advice would be to give it a go, but be mentally prepared for an adverse reaction (however you might be one of the lucky ones! :) )

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/17/2013 11:02 pm

I was clear for a couple of months on the regimen (5 months or so in) when I was tempted to use my dermalogica exfoliating pads. OMG did my skin feel amazing that night, and when I put makeup on to go to a party my skin looked fantastic and the makeup sat beautifully. Until 2 days later when I had an awful breakout which took a couple of weeks to clear again.

So my advice would be to give it a go, but be mentally prepared for an adverse reaction (however you might be one of the lucky ones! :) )

Great ..i think im mentally prepared for anything by now lol after passing thru 11 weeks ...whew! I've just finished university & starting work in a few weeks so i wana at least have the flakes under control by then

I'll research about it & see if its available in stores :) Ty :D

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/18/2013 8:37 am

The St. Ives Apricot scrub is definitely my favorite. I use that in the morning after a full face of AHA and my skin feels so good after.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/18/2013 2:05 pm

The St. Ives Apricot scrub is definitely my favorite. I use that in the morning after a full face of AHA and my skin feels so good after.

U know what think i'll try that .. My mom has one that she doesnt use lol .. Money saved! I never really used those apricot stuff before ..but i guess its worth trying

Ty! :D

Oh! Do u use it before u cleanse in the morning?

Unfortunately, its not available in stores where i'm from. Can u imagine i had to order the cetaphil/cerave lotion online too? Smh .. This country has nothing i need lol ..

Thanks tho ...i'll give the apricot scrub a try :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/18/2013 7:46 pm

I get in the shower and do the apricot scrub, I still do it very gently. Then after washing everything off, I wash with my cleanser.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/19/2013 6:56 pm

I get in the shower and do the apricot scrub, I still do it very gently. Then after washing everything off, I wash with my cleanser.

Thnks ...will do!

MemberMember
(@ahyui)

Posted : 09/22/2013 4:48 pm

I use the product Cure Natural Aqua Gel and it's an amazing exfoliator. It's Japan's #1 selling exfoliator and I love it. You can watch some reviews on YouTube about it. Basically it's a gel, with no beads or exfoliators inside of the product, but once you apply it on your skin and softly spread it around, it will shed all of your dead skin cells. I use it about once a week (or when needed) and it makes my skin feel so soft and perfect. And the best part about it is that it's the most gentle and effective exfoliator ever. Sorry if it seems like I'm advertising (I'm not) I just really love this product and think more people should know about it and try it out. smile.png

But yes I do think it's extremely important to exfoliate while on The Regimen because you can't just leave all that dead skin on your face, which also causes some breakouts. As long as you're gentle and careful (don't scrub!) then exfoliation will do wonders for your skin.