Notifications
Clear all

What Is This? (Pics Included)

MemberMember
(@kuti)

Posted : 09/17/2013 10:27 am

What type of acne is this? And what is the best way to get rid of it naturally.

I am currently doing the caveman method but it didnt seem to work, so i switched to cold showers and washing face in shower

only.

post-215172-0-07949800-1379431602.jpg

post-215172-0-07949800-1379431602.jpg

MemberMember
(@hitea)

Posted : 09/17/2013 10:51 am

Your kind of acne is called "none."

I'd say use a gentle cleanser and possible a gentle salicylic acid product. Or just the cleanser. ... I honestly don't see any acne, though.

MemberMember
(@kuti)

Posted : 09/17/2013 11:07 am

I'd say use a gentle cleanser and possible a gentle salicylic acid product. Or just the cleanser. ... I honestly don't see any acne, though.

love your answer, however i still don't know what it is. Is it scarring or red marks? Also i stopped using any facial products because of the "caveman" movement...

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 09/17/2013 4:38 pm

Looks like run of the mill mild acne to me. You can try tea-tree oil for the active spots on your nose, but honestly- I would leave it alone unless you're willing to try bp. I also don't see any scarring, red marks fade with time. Exfoliating gently with a soft washcloth every couple of days might help. Salicylic acid never worked for me.

MemberMember
(@kuti)

Posted : 09/17/2013 5:04 pm

Looks like run of the mill mild acne to me. You can try tea-tree oil for the active spots on your nose, but honestly- I would leave it alone unless you're willing to try bp. I also don't see any scarring, red marks fade with time. Exfoliating gently with a soft washcloth every couple of days might help. Salicylic acid never worked for me.

Ok, great no scarring. And salicylic acid doesnt work for me either. I hope the red marks fade away soon!

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 09/17/2013 11:31 pm

No acne there my friend. Leave it alone. I had the same complexion as you a couple of weeks back (after years of battle against acne). Tried Apple Cider Vinegar to make it even better........ I'm left with angry papules and pustules all over my face!

Best you can do is to keep whatever you're doing! Your skin seems to like it and it's really ok!

MemberMember
(@hitea)

Posted : 09/18/2013 10:38 am

love your answer, however i still don't know what it is. Is it scarring or red marks? Also i stopped using any facial products because of the "caveman" movement...

:D Sorry for coming off a little brash, but seriously, you don't have acne! As it was said, don't do anything differently! You don't want to mess up that nice skin of yours!

MemberMember
(@someonefromabove)

Posted : 09/18/2013 11:00 am

You've got a bunch of slightly blocked pores, you can use pore unclogging substances such as salicylic acid in a wash. Besides that, no problems visible.