Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abdul

if i get fat -

Alright, this is a weird question that im am just curious about.... if i get fat, make my face fat, will the scars be streched out...no way forget it atually... how would i get rid off extra stretched skin, plus all that fat will be bad for my belly.

no way man..

Acne is worse than fat cos at least being fat you can just go to the gym and get rid of it.. acne's an ass, and a persitant one at that..

(this has been a thread so many times!)

no way man..

Acne is worse than fat cos at least being fat you can just go to the gym and get rid of it.. acne's an ass, and a persitant one at that..

(this has been a thread so many times!)

go ahead bro make your daily meals like this wake up dozen donuts, 24oz milk, dozen eggs... 2hours later 3bigmacs 2lrg fries....2 hours later 2 db quarter pb with cheese 2lrg fries.... 2hours later 2lrg pizzas.... 2hours later 20 oz stake lrg baked potato...2 hours later 2 1ft subways sandwhich..... you can add more if you like but that should put on acouple of pounds.... and then go get yourself a bulk buy mayb around 66 jino kits which could cost 13000-20000 yearly and shoot up 18iu aday and i promise you that you'll be cutter then a butchers knife while being so huge that you can't fit through double doors and your skin will be so amazing that even childhood scars will fade.... its amazing when people say that hgh is the closest thing to the fountain of youth becuase it is but yet so expensive

I am thin ...

A few years back.....I did gain about 35 lbs...

due to antidressants increasing my appetite...

My scars looked MUCH BETTER, as a matter of fact...

No one noticed them at all.......

Because they were all staring at my DOUBLE-CHIN....!!! LOL wacko.gif

I never went to my doctor about it since I called up the nhs place i wanted to go to and they said it wasnt possible - big downer...

thanks that you remembered that post, i guess that i could asks for a repeat prescription of retin a but to be totally honest i've sort of lost hope. i went to a private laser doctor... said it would work and it would cost me 5 grand, i cant afford that right now, and i aint waiting for a miracle, so i have sort off lost hope, but i try to stay positive hoping that one day things will be better.

About the fat idea it came to my head because i read of fillers and collagen etc, i know it all sounds stupid, i guess i was just thinking but not properly.

It's possible that the scars would be less noticeable, but when you lose weight the scars will most likely return to their original appearance.

I've noticed the only places I have scars are are where a lot of fat is...mainly on my cheeks. I don't have any on my forehead because the skin there isn't as fatty...I would have thought that gaining weight would make them look worse.

bad idea, im 8 months pregnant the more weight I gain in my face the obvious my scars are, also being overweight can cause breakouts of acne fun fun I can't wait till this is over to see if my skin will look different when I lose the baby fat. So I then know what kind of treatment I will do next.

I've noticed the only places I have scars are are where a lot of fat is...mainly on my cheeks. I don't have any on my forehead because the skin there isn't as fatty...I would have thought that gaining weight would make them look worse.

I think everyone is different. I actually lost 20 lbs and my scars are more noticeable. My face looked so much better when I was heavier.

I am trying to gain at least 10 lbs. Not because of my scars, but because I just look too thin.

I think everyone is different.  I actually lost 20 lbs and my scars are more noticeable.  My face looked so much better when I was heavier.

I am trying to gain at least 10 lbs.  Not because of my scars, but because I just look too thin.