Break From Regimen?

Notifications
Clear all

Break From Regimen?

MemberMember
(@eooo)

Posted : 09/14/2013 6:26 am

I have been on the regimen for a month now, my skin has improved abit, i dont break out so much anymore, my skin is red and dry tho.

I am going to London this monday with my class, monday to friday. This means it will be almost impossible for me to keep up with the regimen, since i am going to live in a small hotel room, with 5 other dudes.. what will happen if i skip the regimen for those days? will i lose all progress, and start breaking out like crazy? and will i have to start all over when i get home?

i hope to get my questions answered :)

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 09/14/2013 9:33 am

Why would it be impossible for you to keep up the regimen? You still have a washroom that you can use, right? I'm sure you can apply the BP and moisturiser outside of the washroom in front of a mirror if you're afraid of hogging the washroom. I'm really not sure why you can't do it in London, unless you can't bring it there?

I don't know how much missing 5 days would affect you, but I do know, with any regime, the key is consistency. Especially with Dan's particular regime, it's the sheer amount of BP that you have to put on your face day in and day out that's really clearing your skin. It doesn't give acne a chance to form and even if it does it's constantly being countered with the BP. I suggest you keep up with it.

MemberMember
(@eooo)

Posted : 09/14/2013 11:10 am

Why would it be impossible for you to keep up the regimen? You still have a washroom that you can use, right? I'm sure you can apply the BP and moisturiser outside of the washroom in front of a mirror if you're afraid of hogging the washroom. I'm really not sure why you can't do it in London, unless you can't bring it there?

I don't know how much missing 5 days would affect you, but I do know, with any regime, the key is consistency. Especially with Dan's particular regime, it's the sheer amount of BP that you have to put on your face day in and day out that's really clearing your skin. It doesn't give acne a chance to form and even if it does it's constantly being countered with the BP. I suggest you keep up with it.

i guess i could do that, its just so weird for some reason i find it embarrasing that i apply all these creams to my face.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 09/14/2013 11:42 am

Say your doctor prescribed them to you for a skin condition you have. Be creative about your reason for using it.

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 09/14/2013 1:36 pm

i guess i could do that, its just so weird for some reason i find it embarrasing that i apply all these creams to my face.

I thought you might be embarrassed about it but didn't wanna accuse you of anything, lol. Honestly I doubt they'll make fun of your for it (if they're decent guys). Maybe they'll make a comment or ask a question, but that'll probably be it. And, like LewisS suggested, you can always make up some excuse just to get you through the next 5 days haha. Be diligent with the regime and you will see the results you want faster. 🙂 Good luck