Second Time On Regi...

Notifications
Clear all

Second Time On Regimen Not Working?

MemberMember
(@guitarist94)

Posted : 09/13/2013 6:39 pm

kinda a long story but ill try to keep it short. i started the regimen 3 years ago and it cleared my skin. 6 months ago i started working around a fryer and my skin started breaking out horribly. I was still doing the regimen at this point but it could not keep me clear. so i stopped using the regimen for a few months and then i quit my job because i finally figured that that mustve been what was causing it. Now im on the 6th week of the regimen and my skin looks so shitty. I remember having all the usually symptoms (red, itchy, flaky skin) but i also remember my skin cleared up pretty quickly and that was the only reason i dealt with it. Now im 6 weeks in and im not sure if ill ever be clear again. feeling pretty depressed atm and any advice would be appreciated.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 09/16/2013 12:22 am

This happened to me too. About 8 months into the regimen and being fully clear, I experimented with only using AHA to maintain my clear skin status. But it was a failure and after 2 months I re-started following the regimen. the first time round I was fully clear within 11-12 weeks. The second time round it took a good 4 months, plus my skin was really red, and itchy.

I'm not sure why the second time round was harder, but it was and it sounds like you're experiencing the same thing. Hang in there, I did eventually clear back up. Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@brf7)

Posted : 09/19/2013 6:12 pm

This is happening to me too. I got clear within 4 months and then I wanted to see if I could use BP only once a day and I've broke out ever since. I cannot stop breaking out. Just one zit after another. Any help would be appreciated.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 09/19/2013 6:34 pm

Make sure you are following it strictly. Rewatch the videos. Make sure you aren't rushing the steps. Be super gentle and make sure you aren't skimping on the bp. It also doesn't hurt to read through the biggest mistakes.