Notifications
Clear all

Hello Everyone!

MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 09/09/2013 2:27 am

Hello! :)
How is everyone doing?

I am on the Regimen and i'm in my second week.

Now i have a question! eusa_shifty.gif

I've read an success story of someone that had been on the Regimen.

He said he did it only one per day in the evening.

Can i do that too?

And what if you skip one day would that be a problem?

Would love to hear from you guys!
rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/11/2013 9:35 am

How is everyone doing?

Now i have a question!

Can i do that too?

If ur only in ur 2nd week i'd recommend u do the regimen twice a day as specified. However with the exception of building up the usage of the bp using a pea size amount once daily. Other than that ...the regimen twice a day :)

Ur friend probably has been on the regimen for quite some time.

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 09/12/2013 4:48 am

Hello! smile.png

How is everyone doing?

Can i do that too?

Would love to hear from you guys!rolleyes.gif

If ur only in ur 2nd week i'd recommend u do the regimen twice a day as specified. However with the exception of building up the usage of the bp using a pea size amount once daily. Other than that ...the regimen twice a day smile.png

Thanks for your advice! :)

yes, i think he's been on the Regimen for a while.

Anyway, thanks for you reply!

Are you on the Regimen?

How does it works for you?

rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/12/2013 1:54 pm

How is everyone doing?

Now i have a question!

Can i do that too?

If ur only in ur 2nd week i'd recommend u do the regimen twice a day as specified. However with the exception of building up the usage of the bp using a pea size amount once daily. Other than that ...the regimen twice a day :)

Are you on the Regimen?

Ur welcome! :) yes I am on the regimen. In my 10th week now. Its working great now ..my skin feels like skin again lol. I did have a lot of dryness and flaking in my first couple weeks. Currently I have no active acne. *fingers crossed* hoping it stays this way.i have hyperpigmentation left now so I recently introduced the AHA & its been helping a lot with the flakiness. I wouldn't recommend u to use it now tho as ur skin is still adjusting to the BP

Good luck on ur regimen journey. Its gonna be a bit bumpy now but it will eventually calm down & u'll be happy u stuck it out.

MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 09/15/2013 5:59 am

Hello! smile.png

How is everyone doing?

Can i do that too?

If ur only in ur 2nd week i'd recommend u do the regimen twice a day as specified. However with the exception of building up the usage of the bp using a pea size amount once daily. Other than that ...the regimen twice a day smile.png

Thanks for your advice! smile.png

Are you on the Regimen?

rolleyes.gif

Ur welcome! smile.png yes I am on the regimen. In my 10th week now. Its working great now ..my skin feels like skin again lol. I did have a lot of dryness and flaking in my first couple weeks. Currently I have no active acne. *fingers crossed* hoping it stays this way.i have hyperpigmentation left now so I recently introduced the AHA & its been helping a lot with the flakiness. I wouldn't recommend u to use it now tho as ur skin is still adjusting to the BP

Good luck on ur regimen journey. Its gonna be a bit bumpy now but it will eventually calm down & u'll be happy u stuck it out.

Thanks for your reply! :)

Oh, your 10th week. When did you started to get the flaking and dryness? (which week)

Yes, i'll also have a little hyper pigmentation but like you said, adding the AHA is just too early.

I am now starting on my second week. (again!)

But i'll go extra slowly, cause i use the 5%. (In the Netherlands they don't sell 2.5%)

And my mom says she doesn't want to buy it on the internet. (already tried to buy it, but i am too young)

Anyway Dan recommended it isn't a problem if you use 5% right? :)

Thanks for all the good luck wishes!

Wish you all the best of luck in the world too with your Regimen journey. eusa_angel.gif

You are a nice person!

rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/15/2013 5:02 pm

How is everyone doing?

Now i have a question!

Can i do that too?

Are you on the Regimen?

Ur welcome! :) yes I am on the regimen. In my 10th week now. Its working great now ..my skin feels like skin again lol. I did have a lot of dryness and flaking in my first couple weeks. Currently I have no active acne. *fingers crossed* hoping it stays this way.i have hyperpigmentation left now so I recently introduced the AHA & its been helping a lot with the flakiness. I wouldn't recommend u to use it now tho as ur skin is still adjusting to the BP

Thanks for your reply! :)

Oh, your 10th week. When did you started to get the flaking and dryness? (which week)

Yes, i'll also have a little hyper pigmentation but like you said, adding the AHA is just too early.

But i'll go extra slowly, cause i use the 5%. (In the Netherlands they don't sell 2.5%)

And my mom says she doesn't want to buy it on the internet. (already tried to buy it, but i am too young)

Anyway Dan recommended it isn't a problem if you use 5% right? :)

Wish you all the best of luck in the world too with your Regimen journey.

You are a nice person!

Awe thanks!

I started getting dryness and flaking after completing my first week (started using more of the bp) & it was horrible since i only used the moisturizer ( no jojoba oil ) and it probably was the most embarassing period of my life lol. Im kinda brown in complexion and i had these brown dry patches along my jawline and parts of my forehead that looked like burns ..but i used alot of moisturizer to get rid of it ..took me around a week for those patches to get soft & peel off ...& yes i was practically using my fingers to peel them off ....very gently tho & clean hands lol ..i know i still irritated my face *hides face*

Hmmmm 5% ..i can rem dan saying the 2.5 works just as well as the 5% so i guess if ur using the 5% continue slowly. Im from guyana & i ship my stuff in ..i understand where ur mom is coming from.

Ur a nice person too :)

Keep us posted! Remember it will get better ..

MemberMember
(@donut)

Posted : 09/16/2013 5:12 am

Hello! smile.png

How is everyone doing?

Can i do that too?

Thanks for your advice! smile.png

Are you on the Regimen?

rolleyes.gif

Ur welcome! smile.png yes I am on the regimen. In my 10th week now. Its working great now ..my skin feels like skin again lol. I did have a lot of dryness and flaking in my first couple weeks. Currently I have no active acne. *fingers crossed* hoping it stays this way.i have hyperpigmentation left now so I recently introduced the AHA & its been helping a lot with the flakiness. I wouldn't recommend u to use it now tho as ur skin is still adjusting to the BP

Thanks for your reply! smile.png

Anyway Dan recommended it isn't a problem if you use 5% right? smile.png

Wish you all the best of luck in the world too with your Regimen journey. eusa_angel.gif

You are a nice person!

rolleyes.gif

Awe thanks!

I started getting dryness and flaking after completing my first week (started using more of the bp) & it was horrible since i only used the moisturizer ( no jojoba oil ) and it probably was the most embarassing period of my life lol. Im kinda brown in complexion and i had these brown dry patches along my jawline and parts of my forehead that looked like burns ..but i used alot of moisturizer to get rid of it ..took me around a week for those patches to get soft & peel off ...& yes i was practically using my fingers to peel them off ....very gently tho & clean hands lol ..i know i still irritated my face *hides face*

Hmmmm 5% ..i can rem dan saying the 2.5 works just as well as the 5% so i guess if ur using the 5% continue slowly. Im from guyana & i ship my stuff in ..i understand where ur mom is coming from.

Ur a nice person too smile.png

Keep us posted! Remember it will get better ..

Woah, that's a long story. :)

I didn't expect any of that in my first week, but maybe that's because i used a little amount of it.

As you are saying it might have been really uncomfortable and painful too!

Are you used to 2.5% now?

I can't imagine that you can get used to it (even Dan says it!) eusa_shifty.gif

But yes i also want to ship 2.5% in but i don't know how to do that.

So can explain it to me? that would be very nice.

Woah Guyana might be far away from the Netherlands! tongue.png

Thanks you can always send a message!

rolleyes.gif