Update- 4 Month On ...

Notifications
Clear all

Update- 4 Month On Regimen (Pics)

MemberMember
(@lizhernandez)

Posted : 09/08/2013 3:22 pm

Soo soo happy of the results so far, anyone who's suffered/suffers from acne knows all they want is clear skin. I'm not completely clear but so far it's one of the best feelings ever to not have breakouts/pimples anymore (or as much) I still have scarring & red marks & I'm thinking if ordering the AHA to help with the red marks left behind from pimples I picked out way back when I didn't treat my acne. Have any of you noticed a difference using it vs. when you didn't use it? As for the scarring I'm still trying to find something that I can use afterwards like a cream or something, or the dermatologist? (Never been btw) Thank you Dan so much for this, it seriously life changing! For anyone out there who just started don't lose hope, it takes time & if it didn't work for you at all don't lose patience there's something out there for you. Thank you if you took the time to read this!! :)

post-186614-0-72668100-1378671769_thumb.

post-186614-0-72668100-1378671769_thumb.

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 09/08/2013 4:33 pm

Wow thats great you look awesome!

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 09/08/2013 6:22 pm

Great results Liz!! So happy to hear it's worked so well for you :)

I haven't used Dan's AHA and only recently started to use a store-bought product that has AHA in it - so it's too early to say how that's working for me... but I think the main thing with fading PIH is to remember to wear sunscreen / SPF to prevent them getting worse.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 09/08/2013 9:33 pm

What a difference! you must be really pleased you stuck it out.

AHA should really help with marks and skin tone in general, but just the passing of time will also help now that you aren't getting any new breakouts. I've reached 2 years now since clearing my skin following the regimen and all my pigmentation marks have faded away leaving my skin ghostly pale...ahem, I mean porcelain. Leaving my skin porcelain ;)

ps. awesome eyebrows girl!

MemberMember
(@lizhernandez)

Posted : 09/11/2013 9:44 pm

Great results Liz!! So happy to hear it's worked so well for you :)

I haven't used Dan's AHA and only recently started to use a store-bought product that has AHA in it - so it's too early to say how that's working for me... but I think the main thing with fading PIH is to remember to wear sunscreen / SPF to prevent them getting worse.

What sunscreen do you recommend?

MemberMember
(@aaron556)

Posted : 09/12/2013 12:33 am

You look great! I currently still have quite a few hyperpigmentation marks and scars, I just started using AHA+ right at this moment so I'll let you know what happens very soon..

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 09/12/2013 12:58 am

Great results Liz!! So happy to hear it's worked so well for you smile.png

What sunscreen do you recommend?

I wish I had a recommendation! :P But I haven't found one that I really like... At the moment I use the netrogena moisturiser with spf 15 because at least that's better than nothing. But I'm still looking for something better.

Let me know if you find a good one :)

MemberMember
(@bryantmkiv)

Posted : 09/13/2013 7:07 pm

awesome. you look great!