Notifications
Clear all

The Acne Miracle

MemberMember
(@cosmicrock)

Posted : 09/05/2013 12:44 am

I suffered from acne for about 11 years. 8 of those years it actually affected my life for the worst. So much that I wouldnt be where i am today or be the person I am today because of it. That thought of that alone blows my mind away. It still upsets me from time to time because of what I could have done and learned in that time. But as I look at it I would never be able to help anyone like I hope I can.

Just a few facts that I learned on my own about acne that no doctor could ever tell you because he has probably never had to heal his own acne. (Plus, he would be out of business.)

1. Acne is not out there trying to get you. It is not a separate entity from you. It is an extension of you. It starts in your mind ( like any other thing).

Acne thoughts + emotion( "I can't stand acne!") = Acne

2. Since it is in your mind it is created by your thoughts.And since it starts with a thought it can be ended with...no thought.

Acne thoughts - acne emotion( I can't stand acne)= Healing

3. You have an emotional attachment to acne. " I can't stand acne". It must be let go. Forgiven. But first let me emphasize any form of medicine or naturopathic home remedy, or no remedy you wish to take has to go through this process to heal.

Forgiveness is what heals. Right now you're at "F@ck you acne". when you need to be at "Acne is ok. " Then eventually you will get to "Who's acne?"

When you cut your finger most of the time there is no grudge with the cut , so you let it heal. Its not "F@ck you cut! or F@ck you kitchen knife(well sometimes but only for a minute hehe). When you make up with a friend its not "I forgive you for breaking my Justin Bieber but when you get a chance burn in hell" Its either "I forgive you "or it what I call " No need to forgive because, I was never upset." You simply cannot have peace without letting yourself have it.

4. You have to change your mind about acne. You think it makes you ugly and unattractive. But since your so wrapped up in yourself you've never looked around and realized theres really no such thing as ugly. There is nothing unbearable to look at.

Think about it. Take a look around at people with it and without it. Does acne change how you feel about them? The ones that to do have it can you tell it bothers them? Can you tell how it makes them feel at all? Usually not. And why is that? Because its all in their head!

5. Stop resisting the acne. Let it be there. Remember its there because you cant stand it. So for now on tell yourself its ok to have it.

Because it does not matter. ITs like bird shit on a car. Its not going to change how you feel about a car. It would never keep you from buying a car you love. You'd have to scour a car just to see it anyway. If it was a ferrari you wouldn't even care! The problem is taken care of you just need to get out of the way because you have been in the way the whole time by caring about acne.

6.The BEST ACTION to take to release your attachment to it is to affirm : "I don't care if it stays or goes, I'm not going to do this to myself anymore. I going to live my life and be happy." Then start living your life like someone who doesn't have it. Stop putting all this crap on your face. pick one cleanser use it no more than twice a day if you need that to make you feel at ease. Stop looking for zits in the bathroom for an hour. Stop picking. Stop hiding. People that don't have it don't do that crap. So stop taking it so seriously. Laugh at yourself once in awhile and spend time trying to always be laughing or doing something you enjoy.

If you can do this you can apply it and over come anything!

MemberMember
(@aussieface)

Posted : 09/05/2013 1:40 am

This is so true and fucking brilliant.

When i just let go of the way i looked after i 1st did Rocaccutane

I never even thought about acne again.. for 20 YEARS.

Its was only when i started worrying about the occasional break out

That i hated EVERYTHING about my skin and BANG Acne again.

Thank you for posting this it will really help a lot of people.

:)

MemberMember
(@cosmicrock)

Posted : 09/05/2013 2:07 am

Just remember,

On a spiritual level : God did not create acne so it does not exist.

On a physical level: No one cares if you have it because you don't care if anyone else has it.

On a visual level: No one sees you the way you think you do. And its never as bad as you think. Hell a camera can't even capture the way you see yourself. Not to mention zits don't even show up in most picture!

On emotional level: Acne is there because you can't stand it. you are afraid of it. Or you love to hate it.

On a mental level: You think, therefore you are.

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 09/05/2013 6:54 am

If there is one bird pop in my car is all good

But not when they take a shit all over the place.

MemberMember
(@cosmicrock)

Posted : 09/06/2013 12:37 am

If there is one bird pop in my car is all good

But not when they take a shit all over the place.

Understood my friend but your missing the point.

When you see a car driving down the street covered in bird shit are you repulsed? Do you swerve off the road because its so repulsive to look at? Do you go blind its so ugly?

When was the last time you saw a car with 15 bird shits on the hood, 10 on the trunk and 7 on the roof? And What kind of car was it?

I bet you can't remember just like they can't remember when your car had the 15 shits on it lol.

You hate acne correct?

So you are afraid of it.

Why? Because you think it makes you look ugly.

Well what is ugly? Is there a standard of ugly that they taught you in science class?

I mean I just want to understand where people get these ideas.

I can assure you no one swerves when they see you. No ones losing their vision, no ones day is ruined, no ones counting how many zits you have because they are probably counting their own. People do approve of you or they wouldn't let you in anywhere.