Notifications
Clear all

Lancome Dreamtone

MemberMember
(@flaxen)

Posted : 09/04/2013 1:04 pm

Lancome Dreamtone: "Ultimate dark spot corrector, beautiful skin tone creator" Benefits: corrects dark spots, uneven skin tone, colour irregularities (e.g. dullness & blemish marks) and brightens complexion.

This just came out a few days ago. Usually I would wait til something had been out for a while and consumer tested and reviewed... Especially when it is so expensive... (69) But I am so desperate to see improvements in my red marks NOW that I got it anyway... Has anyone else heard of it or have any opinions on the purported mechanisms or bought it like me?!

My marks have been fading with time and I don't need as much makeup to cover them as before but they're still pretty bad and they have been there for nearly a year! I probably shouldn't have spent so much money on my skin but it is so important to me... It's my treat after starting a new job...

I'll update with my results (bearing in mind my marks might still fade a little with time.) It's too early to notice any difference in pigmentation but so far it hasn't broken me out (perhaps too soon to conclude about that though too,) and it gives me a nice glow when I put it on. Some of the testers say it works quickly... I hope so. Lancome say it may take 8 weeks to see results, that's ok... I'm actually quite sceptical, but desperate so here goes...

(Perhaps I shouldn't be using this whilst on (Ro)accutane because it does contain some peeling ingredients but I haven't had dry skin and have found I need to use some aha occasionally anyway to exfoliate so maybe this will we to do it regularly gently........ I don't care!! But I thought I'd mention it in case anyone on accutane is thinking about using it.)

MemberMember
(@flaxen)

Posted : 10/07/2013 3:34 pm

I think this is actually working! It could just be time, but my many many marks suddenly look much lighter - I can cover most of them with foundation alone now, I don't have to spend hours with concealer. I've been using it nearly five weeks.