Notifications
Clear all

Need To Get Rid Of Big Bump Before Tomorrow?!?

MemberMember
(@snoopdog5566)

Posted : 09/02/2013 9:51 pm

i woke up this morning with a big lump thats kinda tinted red thats between my mouth and my chin. its not that noticable, but it REALLY hurts when i move my mouth.

I also have school TOMORROW. i really need to get rid of it. Should i leave it alone? would it go away by tomorrow? the worst thing i could do is pop it and make it worse.

Im not sure WHAT this is, but i my face is almost pimple free, and i have never got anything like that. could it be a bug bite? Please help me, ill try to explain more if you want

MemberMember
(@snsdgirl14)

Posted : 09/02/2013 10:07 pm

i woke up this morning with a big lump thats kinda tinted red thats between my mouth and my chin. its not that noticable, but it REALLY hurts when i move my mouth.

I also have school TOMORROW. i really need to get rid of it. Should i leave it alone? would it go away by tomorrow? the worst thing i could do is pop it and make it worse.

Im not sure WHAT this is, but i my face is almost pimple free, and i have never got anything like that. could it be a bug bite? Please help me, ill try to explain more if you want

Seems like it could be a random cystic zit. Even if you don't usually get acne they can come at the most random times.

You're right- DON'T try to pop it. You will only make it redder, bigger, and more noticeable. I suggest icing it. Ice is the easiest way to bring down a cyst. Alternate every 5 mins between keeping the ice on it and keeping it off, and do this for at least 30 mins. I usually do it before bed, and by the morning, the zit is normally smaller and less aggravated looking.

You can also put hydrocortisone on it with a band aid to see if that brings down any redness or swelling.

Last resort, if you REALLY want it completely gone by tomorrow, you can make an emergency appt with your derm and get a cortisone shot. That makes cysts go down in a few hours.

MemberMember
(@snoopdog5566)

Posted : 09/02/2013 10:42 pm

thank you! im just gonna leave it alone tonight, its skin color now and i dont wanna make it bad! wish me luck! thanks for the fast reply btw :)

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 09/03/2013 3:20 am