Notifications
Clear all

Can Anyone Help Me With Forehead Acne Or Get Rid Of It ? Please Help

MemberMember
(@shansa3)

Posted : 08/30/2013 12:11 am

Hello. I'm 19 years old and i've had acne since I was about 15. My acne never really got severe until I was 16/17. Ever since then, I have had major breakouts and large acne bumps. Sometimes they are so big that I have to pop them .. Even when I don't pop them they turn into a scab.. In the past year the majority of my acne is on my forehead. It is so bad and i've tried everything from Proactive to other Salysic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide, Honey, even Witch Hazel, Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Garlic, Cayenne Pepper.....even olive oil and coconut oil.. NOTHING WORKS. It is affecting my life and i'm hoping that someone can please help me to idenify and get rid of this horrible acne..

Thanks so much..

post-215529-0-49854300-1377839140.jpg

post-215529-0-49854300-1377839140.jpg

MemberMember
(@rolileisztner)

Posted : 08/30/2013 10:17 am

there is always accutane when other things doesnt work.

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 08/30/2013 3:22 pm

That unfortunately looks like a job for Accutane :( And I'm the last person to ever reccomend that drug...

Have you gone to a dermatologist or talked about options with you primary care physician?

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 08/30/2013 4:07 pm

post-145613-0-16494300-1377774479_thumb.

(Click to enlarge)

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 08/30/2013 4:47 pm

(Click to enlarge)

I LOVE YOUR CHARTS! Teach me your ways and where you get all this stuff from haha

MemberMember
(@shansa3)

Posted : 08/31/2013 11:33 pm

thanks, I am using more ev olive oil morning and night , washing off after a while, and its helping. with that chart ill try some more benzoyl peroxide if nothing help

MemberMember
(@northernxlights95)

Posted : 09/02/2013 6:25 pm

Hi there Shansa3! I was in the same boat as you about a month ago with forehead acne; plus a little more spread around the face! So I went to my dermatologist after trying countless things and he wanted to prescribe me Clindamycin gel. I was very discouraged about that because I've tried just about every topical acne cream/gel EXCEPT Clindamycin, so I said FINE I'll try this and hope for the best. So what do you know!? It began working miracles. This gel is amazing!!! It's clear, it's gel, it's very quick at absorbing into the skin, it doesn't leave a residue on your face, and best of all IT DOESN'T IRRITATE YOUR SKIN! So if haven't already tried Clinamycin gel I highly recommend it as it has been a blessing for me. It is SO SIMPLE. I'm 18 and am getting my confidence back plus I'm starting college in October so this is a real big help for me!

This is it right here...

post-216229-0-75746500-1378164341.jpg

post-216229-0-75746500-1378164341.jpg

MemberMember
(@hammer224)

Posted : 09/03/2013 5:55 am

I had suffered with acne since I was 14 I am now 36, I have used so many produces on my face since the age 14 and also had tablets to help treat the acne from my doctor which have never really worked. About 4 months ago my acne was so bad on my chin area big red hurtful cystic which were so painful I would cry when I looked at myself in the mirror. I have looked up so many sites on the Internet for advice on acne and came across a site about the Caveman method! What this is is using just water to clean your face no soap or products at all!! My first reaction was OMG no products surely this is going to make my acne worst not actually washing my face but I started doing this about 3 months ago and my skin has never been so clear!!! After 23 years I have found something that really works!! The way I look at it is probably after having the teenage acne I was causing the acne to continue myself my using so many different products on my face and stripping my face of my natural mantle. All I do is splash my face in the morning with Luke warm water then splash with cold water to close the pores then pat dry.In the evening I use a ting amount of clarins gentle foaming cleaner wash to wash off my make up then again pat dry. Since doing this I have had two spots on my chin area which is amazing as 4 months ago my whole chin area was covered!! My skin is not greasy like it used to be, I still have the acne scars but over time these do fade abit. My life has changed so much I am more confident and happy and want other people with acne to try this and kick acne in the butt for good!!.