Notifications
Clear all

Acne Is Coming Back ?! Screaming Out.

MemberMember
(@rolileisztner)

Posted : 08/29/2013 6:06 am

so i cleared acne in 16 and was half year with 1-5 pimples per month, in last 10 days i have big inflame pimple per day 0.0 i didnt change anything WHAT IS THAT iam so saad.... ;;(( should i try bp :(?

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/29/2013 6:10 am

so hard to say, hormones are often not a friend in the teenage years

have you tried a dab of salicylic acid on each pimple as it starts to emerge, then after 10-15 minutes layer on a little BP

or Dan's method is put the BP on first on the spot, then top with a little AHA....if it's concentrated to one area you can just treat the spots, not all over

and what supplements do you take?

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 08/29/2013 6:24 am

post-145613-0-45186900-1377774526_thumb.
MemberMember
(@rolileisztner)

Posted : 08/29/2013 7:17 am

i take only zinc, i had mono its 3 months, should that cause it? i dont know because 1st month no acne.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 08/29/2013 8:07 am

so i cleared acne in 16 and was half year with 1-5 pimples per month, in last 10 days i have big inflame pimple per day 0.0 i didnt change anything WHAT IS THAT iam so saad.... ;;(( should i try bp sad.png?

There's probably not any one specific reason why you broke out at your age, acne can just be random! Sticking to a skincare regimen can help though and BP seems to be the most effective, so yes I would try BP.

MemberMember
(@rolileisztner)

Posted : 08/29/2013 2:02 pm

i will try topical erythromycin with zinc + needle picking from doctor, that helped me once, maybe should do same job now :(

MemberMember
(@cosmicrock)

Posted : 08/30/2013 12:57 am

Acne only exists because you can't stand it and because you don't like yourself . Its also there to teach you that you don't like yourself and to learn how to love yourself. And find something your more passionate about other than a big zit because its really a waste of time. Trust me. You put off accepting yourself until it goes away. " I'll be happy with myself when it goes away" . Well thats not how it works my friend. You have to be happy first.

You think you're worth goes down because you have it. When in truth no one cares that you have it. Only you do. Just like you don't care others have it. And you may think people see you the way you see yourself in the mirror. Thats not true either. You obviously think it makes you ugly because it wouldn't bother you if it didn't. But have you ever looked at around at others asked yourself what ugly really is? Is there much in the world that is so ugly that you can't even look at it? Absolutely not! Especially not people.

Because you can't stand it, is there because you have developed a need for it; a need to hate it, fight it and to oppose it. once the need is gone the acne has no need for you. Once you drop your defense by letting it be there.... its gone.

" I can let this be here because it does not matter and does not change who I am or my purpose. So I don't care if its there or not I will no longer let it rob me of my peace of mind".